EXTREME ACTIONS BY ELDERS!

by badboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I understand from a previous that elders burst into a women's home in LAS VEGAS,and elders entered into a SDA church in Tasmania,demanding to see someone.

HAS THEY BEEN OTHER ACTIONS LIKE THAT?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Elders or their operatives have slashed my tires,elder George 'mealy mouth' MarXXXX of the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses filed a false (purjury) police complaint and LIED in district court that Daniel Haszard was seen by him "egging cars" in the K-Hall parking lot.

I was arrested,handcuffed,booked and faced a judge in district court who threw the case out when 'mealy-mouth' George M. was a no show.

Notice to Watchtower hack legal bimbos:All the sitting elders of that congregation are all disfellowshipped by you or i will take down your entire worldwide organization.-Danny Haszard

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't know if this counts, but the girl I met on the internet, when she was found out....the Elders wanted her to set up a chance meeting with me, say in a store or restaurant, with them lurking in the background, to "prove"' that we'd met before. Silly cloak and dagger.

She was also told if she ever talked to me or my husband she would never be invited to any JW social gathering again. We're bad association.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

A friend of mine told me that there have been JW's that have come to her church, sit and listen to the sermon and then afterwards go up to the pastor and try and tell him everything that he said was wrong.

BB

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I served as an elder for many years, and saw some strange stuff, but a lot of the comments here sound ridiculous.
    "I understand from a previous that elders burst into a women's home in LAS VEGAS,and elders entered into a SDA church in Tasmania,demanding to see someone." Just the way this is written is totally loaded language. Change two words and you change the whole tone of the sentence, as in: "I understand from a previous that elders walked into a women's home in LAS VEGAS,and elders entered into a SDA church in Tasmania and asked to see someone." Doesn't sound so extreme anymore, eh?
    Elders attending another church and then going up to argue with the minister? Come on! Non-Witnesses confuse JWs with other religions all the time. I see that constantly here at work, and that's likely the basis for a story like that.
    Elders slashing your tires, Danny? Probably just a MS brownnosing!
    S4

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I also had a tire slashed, and my home was under surveillance for a few weeks. A friend and my neighbours advised me of that, and provided a license plate number. The surveillance stopped after the local JWs were informed that a police report had been filed and a new security monitoring system installed.

W

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Elders slashing your tires, Danny? Probably just a MS brownnosing!

The Watchtower should have disbanded the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall a long time ago,it's the village of the damned.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

My brother-in-law was an elder in the Rockland, Maine congregation. It had it's share of problems as well. Maybe there's something with the name??
    S4

• wednesday
    wednesday

seeker, i am a third generation jws and have forgot more than some know about jws.

Elders/MS have done do some really awful things , usually they don't ask permission from the wts before they do it. It is considered spiritual warfare. The average publisher will never know what they do.

weds

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Third generation also. Unfortunately there is a 4th generation, and likely to be a 5th.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit