Jehovah KILLED Jesus before he came to earth

by VM44 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Calliope
    Calliope
    18th century poet

what so bad about being an 18th century poet? jerk.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lol! bitch.

• Calliope
    Calliope

mumma FO!!

• Calliope
    Calliope

okay, i'm just joking in case you other people get your panties all up in knots.

i know the rules of nature.

a newbie can't take on a tetra.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

omg!

you make baby jesus cry.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think the most probable explaination would be that Jesus simply had the excess space removed from his spiritual being.

Sort of like those vacuum bags they use for blankets and other bulky items. You attach a vacuum device to the bag to remove the excess air. It becomes just a fraction of the original size with all the air removed.

So Jesus could have had the excess spirit removed and then slowing inflated as he grew in the womb and later reached adulthood.

Rub a Dub

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Tetra I'm glad to see that you hang on my every word. I didn't know you cared. one of the problems i have with you xians who try to describe this stuff, is that your language is so untechnical. Sorry, I was not trying to be "technical". I will leave the "technical" stuff to you more "highly evolved smart people". Is the sin nature genetic? I don't know. It doesn't matter to me much either way (my guess, it could simply be a spiritually legal inheritance). Is it possible, that because the Y chromosome is 1/3 the length of the X chromosome, it can't produce a sinless offspring? Would a longer chromosome do the job? Could that longer chromosome come supernaturally (from God)? Please forgive us dumb theists for not having the answer. The bible does say that the Messiah would come through the seed of a women. This is a common Jewish belief as well as Christian. www.carm.org/questions/Jesus_original_sin.htm If all people have original sin and Jesus was a human being, then didn't Jesus need to have had a sin nature? Before we can answer this question... www.carm.org/questions/Jesus_original_sin.htm D Dog

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I'm glad to see that you hang on my every word. I didn't know you cared.

kind of. some mornings.

Sorry, I was not trying to be "technical". I will leave the "technical" stuff to you more "highly evolved smart people".

no problem.

Is the sin nature genetic?

it depends. if you think that fornication is a type of sin, then yes indeed! and we can thank the sluttiness of evolution for that. if you don't think there is such a thing as sin, as i do, then indeed, no!

I don't know. It doesn't matter to me much either way (my guess, it could simply be a spiritually legal inheritance).

simply? well don't i feel like a dumbass now?!

Is it possible, that because the Y chromosome is 1/3 the length of the X chromosome, it can't produce a sinless offspring?

i'm afraid not. you see, geneticists can find no relation between short chromosomes and biblical sin. and that's that, i guess. (shrugs)

Would a longer chromosome do the job? Could that longer chromosome come supernaturally (from God)?

possible, yes. like 0.0000273649% - give or take a few decimal places....

Please forgive us dumb theists for not having the answer.

tetragod does not believe you have sinned. go in peace now child.

The bible does say that the Messiah would come through the seed of a women.

indeed it does. a well stated fact, and easily backed up. now we're getting somewhere! TS

• Gozz
    Gozz

So the Messiah comes through the seed of woman, which is, er, untainted. Soo, what's the all the trouble with preserving the Davidic line? You mean genetics is interferring with the Bible's narration, or what?

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Yo Dog, gettin pond scum on ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit