Uses of The 4th Dimension (Einstein was wrong!)

by use4d 138 Replies latest social current

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Gerard,

While you are correct from the standpoint of the general scientific community at the time Einstein was trying to prove his theories, Einstein departed sharply from the strict coordinate view by adding the extra necessary element of the observer (the heart and soul of relativity). Through this addition he saw the Riemann, Kaluza-Klein model of the spatial universe as much more consistent with what he was seeing in the outworking of his theories.

Add to this the fact that by limiting the coordinates to 3s + 1t, it is impossible to rewind the expansion of matter in the universe to a singular moment. In other words, matter doesn't go back to a starting point in that model of the universe.

The extradimensional models are pretty much known to be true and, in some cases, they reveal themselves to likely be more than simply points to plot for marking an event.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi use4d, welcome to the forum!

I'm a 5th dimension fan myself.

• belbab
    belbab

For the simple minded like myself, dimensions can be moved about. We have assumed that the first four or five dimensions are: Nothing, which becomes something when we think about it. A point with no size, a line when it is straight,and straight is also a relative perception. A crooked line traces out a plane, which also involves imagination, the surface of the earth can be considered as a curved plane, a volume, imagination again is involved. Time moving forward is a dimension, our perspective as humans can only experience it as going forward. But Feyman showed in his calcultions that atomic particle can move backward in time. Forward and Backward are creations of our own mind. A fifth and further dimensions can be added as well, take for example the temperature of the earth, or temperature, or magnetism, or gravity, or pressure. All of these can be a function of time, volume, points or lines or functions of each other. How they get up to thirteens or more is beyond me.

All I know is the whole dang shebang, depends on how our consciousness looks at it. Is the glass half full or half empty.

belbab

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I started reading Hawkins A Brief History of the Universe, and got board/brain-lock just after space/time....

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wow, I'm amazed. You've turned a nutbar thread in to something really interesting, guys! Bravo!

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

use 4d

read: A World Without Time: The Forgotten Legacy Of Godel And Einstein by Palle Yourgrau

Goedel (a famous Austrian Mathematician and Einstein`s best friend at the University in Princeton) ) made 1949 a remarkable discovery: there exist possible worlds described by the theory of relativity in which time, as we ordinarily understand it, does not exist...

On pure "platonic" mathematical and philosophical models, he demonstrated verifiably, that as a consequence, time does not exist in our world either. His theorem stated as follows: "In any universe described by the theory of relativity, time cannot exist." Einstein was never able to refute Godel's idea !

This cognition changes our philosophical view of the universe MORE than any other paradigma in the history. It`s a sort of "super-paradigma". We have to assume, that TIME only exists, if a SENSORIUM to sense TIME is existing too. Otherwise there is no TIME existing at all. It is just an illusion.

see also: http://www.sensortime.com/time-e.html How TIME comes into existence/ The "nature" of time....A new universal theory based on elapse-time-quantizations.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

everyone knows the dimension of wishes is the twilightzone and that is the 5th dimension

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Gerard, While you are correct from the standpoint of the general scientific community at the time Einstein was trying to prove his theories, Einstein departed sharply from the strict coordinate view by adding the extra necessary element of the observer (the heart and soul of relativity). >AuldSOul

That is true. But let's not forget Einstain advanced many theories, apart from the famous energy/matter relationship and relativity. But the point that I am making is that Eistein dealt with physics -with measurable events, and in this context, the 4Th dimension refers to time, NOT to spirituality, as implied by the original poster.

Cheers,
    Gerry

• Gerard
    Gerard
    You can learn and understand: Physics, Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Botany, Medicine, etc All you have to do is "request The Truth" about a subject - that is, "make a wish" and you will receive an education on that subject matter - that night.

I'm sorry. You gotta be smokin' something quite illegal.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    zen nudist: everyone knows the dimension of wishes is the twilightzone and that is the 5th dimension

I always heard the 5th dimension was shat from the Holy Anus of the Great Llama, Baa-ah-ahh!

But maybe I have that confused with the 6th...

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit