HOW MANY OF YOU REPORTED FAKE HOURS LAST YEAR?

by badboy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY TAKERS?

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I did. I reported between 14 - 18 fake hours, 15 - 25 fake RVs, 2 fake Bible studies, and occasional books & booklets a month, every month last year.

I know others that do the same thing, so those numbers in the WT service year report are definitely skewed.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Up until May, too much to keep track of. Everytime I'd meet to go out and no one was there on sunday morning or monday and wednesday eve', I'd count an hour or two even though I'd end up going home. Screw that, I didnt want to go by myself, but here I had spent time getting dressed, getting my butt down to the hall for half an hour or so. Lazy puglishers

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

Well from January to August 2005 i did not do ONE micro-second of field ministry, nor did i place any literature, but i submitted between 8 and 16 hours a month and several magazines each month to keep me up-to-date. In September 2005 i did quite a lot of ministry in my new congregation, but since October i've done about 4-6 hours each month but i have doubled it and reported between 8 and 12 hours and several magazines and return visits.

So last year i reported about 150 fake hours of ministry in total.

• JH
    JH

I went out "once" in the field service in 2005. It was in may, and I put 6 hours on my report !!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I haven't reported any time to the shady cult of JW's since August 2004. Jesus doesn't require me to report time witnessing. If he did I would have to buy a big notebook each month because, thanks to danny Hazrds blogs I do a lot of witnessing on MySapce.com and to all the JW's who I have email addresses for.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I haven't been out in service in over 20 years. But I would never have thought of faking my hours. The elder's wanted me to include the time I spent interpreting for the deaf group and I felt too guilty to do even that.

• badboy
    badboy

I WONDER IF THERE WOULD MORE FAKE HOURS IF A PANDEMIC HAPPENED?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

When your in a situation like mine, reporting hours that are average and not bad or amazingis a good way to make sure that nobody is going to pay attention to you. I keep it around the 8-10 range. Just because of my current frustration, i think I'm gonna start to report in more of the 5-7 range. See if anybody notices.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ME SIR - AT least 70 hours more than I actually did

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit