Sell youself here

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

2 Richies for the price of one!

Fantastic!!! I do need some help in the yard this weekend...bring you and yourself on over!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I have a cute daughter and a party dog.

• Huxley
    Huxley

I have learned how to make a really "nice" vegan sandwich. It tastes great as well.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I will listen to you for fifteen minutes with no interuptions or comments on any subject you choose. You have the floor...next....

• atypical
    atypical

I can do a wheelie on my bicycle.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Best known for his role as the bow-legged wonderboy from "Consequences of Choice," John Doe has spent his life constructing, polishing, and eternalizing his reputation as the greatest thing since latex gloves for the proctologist. Ever humble and unassuming, he never brags on himself or elevates himself above all of the low-class heathens he meets, seeking instead to assume ascendency over the human race by superior humility. In a former life, he had the dubious task of erradicating pimples from the ass of John Henry the steel driving man, which inherrently disproves an assertion made by JD's father. Always willing to compliment himself on any task he performs, he has become the pinnacle of cleanliness in an unsanitary world.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I'm a good master

pussy master? nice.... me too...

the "ABC's" and "The Tongue Tube" are my best tricks....

and hence i sell myself. $100.00 / hour.

cheerio,

TS

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can prepare nice omelettes, and catch big fish from the sea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit