california

by lola28 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

avishai....Oh yeah, that's right....my mom lives there and I go there sometime every year....

• avishai
    avishai

Well, drop me a line too!! I'd love to meet everyone I could from this board!

• JH
    JH

When the "big one" hits, we will know who to worry about

• lola28
    lola28

Pro. I love Griffith park as well! The obser. has always been my fave place in the world, it has been closed for a while now b/c they are making it pretty but I miss it so much! I fell in love with that place when I was a kid, and still love it now.

lola

• rekless
    rekless

Evita did you know anybody in the Calistoga congo.?

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I was born in Petaluma and lived in Benicia, Fairfield and Vacaville.

Moved to the ARCTIC TUNDRA of Massachusetts almost 8 years ago.

On a side note...I am going to California on February 13 - March 1 to visit my family in the same area's.

Chrystal

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Chico too. Avishai, we still gotta get together...maybe a mini meetup with as many as we can scrape up around here.

-BONEZZ

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wonderful to hear, Lola. Griffith Park was my only contact with the snow, during the sixties, and being in L.A., period. The top of the mountain, if it can be called that, was forever seemingly blanketed with snow, even in the warmer months there always seemed to be this white topping to the tops of Griffith Park and above.

As children we would terrorise the college campus of what was once called Pepperdine College. Me and my rowdy friends would often ride our bikes and skateboards on the campus, having the security guard always coming to chase us away. Ohh the days of youts !!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Santa Barbara.

• Buster
    Buster

I live in Washington. But I work in Pasadena 3 to 5 days a week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit