california

by lola28 46 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I was just wondering how many here are from California, I noticed several and just wanted to see how many of us there are.

lola

• Highlander
    Highlander

I'm from SoCal, Los Angeles County

• evita
    evita

I'm from Sonoma County in No. Ca.
    Eva

• lola28
    lola28

Cool, I'm from LA as well

lola

• Grouper
    Grouper

LA area

• Grog
    Grog

Mendocino county in Nor Cal Born in So Cal though

• prophecor
    prophecor

I spent the first nine years of my life in Los Angeles. The first house I lived in as a child was in was on Western ave. The next was on Arlington ave. 1961-1964. Budlong ave 1964-1966, 76th and Kansas from 1966-1968. Our last place of residence was so close to the Rodney King riots that occured around Florence and Normandie, that it was almost surreal to see those events taking place in the neighborhood I lived in so long ago.

If any of you in Los Angeles area can take a picture of our old house and email it to me, I would be ohhh so grateful. Los Angeles were some of my most happiest of times when I was a child. I have always been homesick for L.A. Griffith Park with the observatory that was visible almost everywhere from the " Basin Community " with the zoo right there. Is Kaiser Hospital stilled called that? Oh the memories. The Freeway, not the Expressway as it's traditionally called in the North.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

San Francisco, Bay Area for me

• LDH
    LDH

Fresno here.

I'm hoping to hold a CA apostofest here in Central California this summer.

Also I'm on the road at least 3 days a week, so I'm in most of your backyards, too.

• avishai
    avishai

Chico, here.

Hey, LDH, drop me a pm if your ever gonna be in the area, we could do coffee!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit