Beth Sarim Deeds and transfers

by Lady Lee 61 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Make me laugh till it hurts, why don't ya?

"we simply do what it says and don't try to twist out interpretations that will serve our agenda. There are no contradictory parts of the Bible. Rutherford was reluctant to talk of international affairs, since he felt an expression of personal opinion might be construed as reflecting of members "who must, in all things, follow their own consciences."

That was an interesting article. First time I've seen it. Thanks for sharing.

~Merry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I kept wondering whether he was drunk when he talked to the reporter or somehow he felt the need to lie through his teeth

Somehow the second seems more likely

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I kept wondering whether he was drunk when he talked to the reporter or somehow he felt the need to lie through his teeth

Somehow the second seems more likely

From all the evidence we have, there is no doubt that someone is lying through their teeth.

I agree Lady Lee. Rutherford in one picture I sent to VM44 clearly has a (cigar case) in his coat pocket. You can even see the (rounded tip) of a cigar from the side view. Then on that same day when Ritherford is giving the newspaper-man an interview, Rutherford knew he was going to get a (close-up) picture taken, and he made sure he took the (cigar-case) out of his pocket for his close-up picture.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Atlantis

I could be wrong but I don't think the ruling about smoking came until a long time after his death.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Atlantis,

I wonder if the secret "abode" in St. Louis was just a place where Rutherford could be housed incognito merely while the convention was going on. Or is this indeed another one of his parcels of real estate? Any sleuths in St. Louis?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Kenneson

I wondered that too. Since he traveled with an entourage it would make sense that they have a bigger place to stay. We know he had places in major cities but I see no reason why he would have a permanent place in St. Louis. (unless of course the booze flowed faster than it did in other states during the prohibition)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lady Lee,

W.P. Heath, Jr. Yes, we heard about him in that thread by Farkel, that seemed to go on forever at

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/77915/1.ashx

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Nothing of historical note, just something occuring at present in RE to 1440--

Notice of Public Meeting

October 11, 2006 Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
    Kensington Community Church
    San Diego, CA

IV Action Items

c. Project Name: Nextel Braeburn - 4440 Braeburn Road -- Project #83951 -- Omar Passons -- Process 3 -- A wireless communication facility consisting of a 300 sq ft equipment shelter supporting 12 panel antennas and 2 GPS antennas -- RS-1-1, OC-1-1, OR-1-1, CUPD, Sensitive Biologic Resource, Steep Hillsides, MHPA.- Kensington

If they got the go-ahead maybe they'll dig up the Judge...

• hubert
    hubert

bttt for newbies.

The above thread is one of the best threads on exposing the Beth-Sarim/Beth-Shan false prophecies by the Watchtower Society.

My compliments to all who contributed to this thread.

Hubert

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Rutherfords wife also lived in California - according to the "Proclaimers" book "for the sake of her health."

I should be interested to find out how far apart her place in Monrovia is from Rutherford's house.

Why were they separated anyway? Who paid for her residence? Rutherford? If he did the possible reasons intrigue me.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit