Who will be resurrected according to the WTS?

by M.J. 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks Blondie. Nothing's changed then.

• serendipity
    serendipity

There was a recent WT study article on Gehenna VS. Hades. The WTS has condemned Adam, Eve, Cain, Judas and the Pharisees to Gehenna. You might take a look at blondie's past reviews of the WT.

• M.J.
  • Jake99
    Jake99

I don't even know what the WTS is, but now I understand why the JWs and Christians are so confused about what Jeus said. You take things litterally that are meant sybolically and symbolically when they are meant litterally. You do not have a clue as to the meaning of the words of Jesus because you have the opposite mindset and opposite operating systems. Armageddon starts with a war between the Messiah and the Government. The Messiah wins as always, because he is the best judge and leader on the planet, but the government rejects the Messiah and the war goes on for seven years before the believers wake up and recognize the Messiah. That seven year period is almost over and you did not even see it begin. Under no circumstances is anyone to be harmed by the second coming of Christ. You do have to be judged to be healed, but its painless, just a change in operating systems and a new perfect leader to guide you. Am I talking a language you don't understand?

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks for the message, jake, but the purpose of this thread is to understand and analyze the Watchtower Society's (WTS) position on this matter (the corporation that directs JWs). Not to arrive at an understanding of ultimate "truth". Think of it as being sort of like anthropology--trying to understand a certain group of people.

• TD
    TD
    ....you have the opposite mindset and opposite operating systems.

No wonder this system is so screwed up! I should have read the label:

--Sorry M.J.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Am I talking a language you don't understand?

Pybnp grik6js xyzuytgh2wer ? Aha, wjkh qwd02ad adfcye. Oki?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit