oostattoos

by jaada 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

The tattoo thing in the mosaic law times was all about religious tattoos of other gods,

Also if we were under the mosaic law there's lots of other things we should be doing, ie washing up to the elbows, observing the sabbath..

It's still considered to be a conscience matter.. but you certainly wouldnt be considered 'spiritual' if it became known you had one done, and if you were a brother your privileges would be removed..

I had my first tattoo aged 30 when I was still a good dub. Now I have 4, my favourite one being on my lower back, I used to love to bend over and search through my bag and flash it..

Guess we had to make our own fun at the meetings!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Here in WT NY State, we had a bro with a tattoo who was not allowed to have any "privileges" until he had it removed. The guy was diabetic and I'm sure having unneccessary skin trauma was not a good thing for him to have. He had it for years, then finally had it removed. And big whoop--he was finally allowed to carry the microphones. (B4 that he was good enough to do free construction work for the KH and the bros, but no "privileges".)

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Rebel, that is really sickening. I cannot believe that people could be so cold, and judgemental. If they are right, then I am truly a unrepentant sinner because I like my tattoos, and would like another. does that mean I don't love Jehovah? Or I don't love the Jehovah they have made for themselves, and serve?

This is my question of the day...

If Jehovah brings a new plan to the table, does that make him a different God....Or the same God with a new plan?

Any thoughts on this?????

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

From the article quoted by RichieRich:

LOL...what a bunch of DORKS!! They look like they're stuck in the '80s...

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    "‘And YOU must not make cuts in YOUR flesh for a deceased soul, and YOU must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves. I am Jehovah

and yet getting ears peirced is ok....but anything else is not

curiouser and curiouser

• luna2
    luna2

Too funny, Leolaia! The guy more toward the front looks like he has a geisha wig on. Amazing that some people actually go out in public like that. Love the stupid pouty faces...reminds me of Ben Stiller in Zoolander.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ha ha, I agree that those two in the picture look like complete idiots. Yes, that Zoolander-pose, ha ha. "I call this...Le Tigre", lol . But seriously, tattoos doesn`t have to look stupid. I have tattoos on both upper arms, I`m particularly fond of the right arm, which is a japanese motive: skull, dragon and some kanji (japanese writing). I also have a couple of small ones on my chest, which are not so cool...but that`s what happens when you get them to young...noone should get a tattoo until they`re at least 25. On this site you can see good tattoos, which is an art, just like any other art:

http://www.tattoobyshad.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit