NC meetup. Who would/could come?

by freedomlover 23 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I'm all for Asheville if that would work for others. We can travel a bit also if we needed to.

Swalker - how many people are we talking here, that are from Charlotte area?

• jaredg
    jaredg

checking in from raleigh nc. just a thought....western nc, as in the mountians, might not be the best place during the winter months. granted this winter has been very mild so far, but my car does NOT do well in the snow. i think that charlotte would be a great place to meet though. plus i have friends that i can crash with if need be down there. so what kind of date was everyone thinking.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Jared.

WE still need to do something. I don't know when. but Something.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Sorry, Swalker, but the Broncos are gonna win the Superbowl!

• freedomlover
  • DocHayes
    DocHayes

I'm in Greensboro. Name it and I will be there.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

when? June July August -or much sooner?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

so it's looking like Charlotte would be a good spot? do I hear any objections to that area?

I was thinking we could do this sometime in the next few months. we couldn't do it till after March 1st sometime.

any ideas as to where to meet there? I don't know the area at all, just the airport. Have had to do some drop offs there for friends and family.

• freedomlover
  • SWALKER
    SWALKER

I am PM'ing some posters now...but it looks like around 5-10 people, if everything works out. We'll keep posting to be sure and see what suits everyone the best. I'll let you know something as soon as I find out!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit