NC meetup. Who would/could come?

by freedomlover 23 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

.............................so Richie and I are brainstorming a meetup in the western side of NC. who would want to come? let's see if we can get the ball the rolling and see if we could come up with who would come and when. anybody have a certain time that is better for them?

-freedomlover

p.s. Jourles - your pics have inspired us!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    western side of NC

HEY! Who said Western NC???

• freedomlover
    freedomlover
    western side of NC

HEY! Who said Western NC???

just trying to do a geographical area. it doesn't have to be the western side of NC. it is a 12 hour drive to the coast of NC for some of us though!!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    it is a 12 hour drive to the coast of NC for some of us though!!!!

Well, I was thinking about a more centralized location, like, oh, say RALEIGH?

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Just a thought. You could also add people from Eastern Tenneseee (Knoxville), Greenville SC, and even Atlanta, GA.

-ithinkisee

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm just kidding man.

HEy, tell your wife she has a pm. It applies to you too.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Ya'all just should come to the next Texas Apostafest, that is where all of the fun is. I am suprised that there is any JW's left in, there are so many of them. And they know how to party!!! HL

• 1VTHokie
    1VTHokie

I could probably make it. I live in southwest Virginia. Keep us informed, please.

Rita

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Well, there are several who live in the Charlotte NC/Rock Hill SC area that would probably come if we could get it centrally located. Charlotte sounds good!!! We may even be able to celebrate the Panthers winning the Super Bowl! That would be sweet....

Keep us posted,

Swalker

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You could also add people from Eastern Tenneseee (Knoxville),

Hey, they're talking about us. Western NC sounds a lot better than Raleigh. Asheville, anyone? It's only an hour from Spartanburg, 2 from Knoxville and 3 from Hotlanta.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit