Welcome silenced1212...

by MerryMagdalene 19 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

WELCOME

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Yeah, I figured those were your words and his attitude. A perfect match Good point about women and society. Although I am liberated enough to realize that it wasn't just women who were tyrannized by the dominant attitudes of the day

But silenced has grown awfully silent I hope the welcome wagon didn't run over him.

~Merry

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Of course, it is midnight on the east coast, so he may be asleep already (like I should be).

AuldSoul

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I shall be quiet then and not be the annoying guest in the front room who refuses to shut up and go home even though the host has turned off all the lights and gone to bed.

'night !

~Merry

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• Ellie
    Ellie

welcome

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I have grabbed on the skirt of one of the "Emperor class". Does that mean I get to go to heaven now?

I think that being an emperor is pretty much a sure sign of not going to heaven... eh?

• silenced1212
    silenced1212

You guy's(and Merry my new Emperor-ess) are silly.

Seriously that was funny stuff.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think I said welcome on another threda -but repition for emphasis - WELCOME

• silenced1212
    silenced1212

I'm feeling the love now! Or is it just lust? Who can know eh?

Thanks everyone. Yes some did welcome me in other places but I saw a couple of fancy "Welcome mats" for other folks and just got down right cranky about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit