Welcome silenced1212...

by MerryMagdalene 19 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

...and everyone else I haven't had a chance to say anything to since they arrivedGlad you're here.

~Merry

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Ah, the welcome wagon arrived after all! :-)

Welcome!

Dave

• silenced1212
    silenced1212

I feel so much warmer and slightly fuzzier!

Thanks for the big "WELCOME"! I'm forever indebted to you Merrymag. And from someone of the "Emperor Class" no less. I have grabbed on the skirt of one of the "Emperor class". Does that mean I get to go to heaven now?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Nah...sorry, silenced1212. No false hopes here. Only frank, open, funny, human communications.

Welcome!

AuldSoul

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I couldn't resist, Dave. 1212 was (jokingly) complaining about not receiving a bigger welcome on another thread, and I figured--be careful what you wish for, especially out loud

~Merry

Oh, hi 1212...glad I could help make you feel warmer, but sorry about the fuzzier part. Unless, of course you wanted to be fuzzier. Speaking of...have you seen that adorable picture of AuldSoul and the guy that's holding him? Too cute!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

AuldSoul, whaddaya mean 1212 can't hitch a ride to heaven on my skirt?!? I'm an Emperor-ess

*sigh*

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, huh? Ok...

Goes away...slightly less warm but still just as fuzzy as ever

~Merry

• prophecor
    prophecor

Well 1212, you're the one we've all been waiting for. Let the welcoming commence.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    alt Well, I guess that would depend on where he hitched to your skirt and what he thought of as heaven.
    [flicks cigar and raises eyebrows]
    alt
  • MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

"Good girls go to heaven; bad girls go everywhere else."

That's some skirt! I must confess, I haven't got one anything like that to be hitchin' a ride on

Good one, AuldSoul! Gotta love Groucho.

~Merry

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

It wasn't a Marx quote, but it sounds like something he'd say in response, yes?

And that was some woman! Whew! Amazing what she was able to accomplish at a time when women were thought of as halfwits. Society wasn't just male dominated, it was male tyrannized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit