Remote Viewing

by funkyderek 161 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Following on from the Anybody else had visions? thread below ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10144&site=3)
    I have offered a prize of 50 American dollars or the equivalent in your currency of choice for whoever can guess (or envision or whatever) the contents of a picture I have chosen.
    I will be emailing the picture, in password zip format to [email protected] along with unambiguous details of what qualifies as a correct guess. If the guess is not fully correct, there are smaller prizes for correctly guessing each of what I have defined to be the important components of the picture.
    One guess per person please. Answers can be in picture format or a detailed text description. All will be revealed and prizes (if any) awarded some time after 8am my time on Monday. I think that's 3am board time. In the event of a tie, I may choose to split the money or give the prize to the first person with the correct answer. I know it's not exactly 100% scientifically foolproof, but I think it might be fairly interesting.

--
    Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit attrocities - Voltaire

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I once worked with a woman who told me she practiced ECKANCAR soul-travel.

I invited her to soul-travel to my house and tell me what was at the bottom of a cylindrical container I would leave on my dresser.

I guess she had "higher planes" to visit, because she declined to take me up on my offer.

Oh me of little "faith."

"And life itself told me this secret:'Behold,' it said, 'I am that which must overcome itself again and again."
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I guess she had "higher planes" to visit, because she declined to take me up on my offer.

I'm not expecting to have to part with my 50 dollars either. Still, I'd love to be proved wrong!

--
    Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit attrocities - Voltaire

• rem
    rem

I'm seeing green. It's a bit fuzzy... wait a second. I see a face... yes... yes... I see a $50.00 bill!

Do I win? :)

rem

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so."
    ..........Bertrand Russell

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

I'll take a stab. I've been on drugs all night so maybe my psychic skills are higher than normal. Of course, the drugs could've just made me an idiot. Not sure which.

I'm seeing a car sitting on a feild, with a tall person standing beside it. The car is red.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Something I should have mentioned earlier. I won't be commenting or giving hints before Monday's deadline. I won't be on the net again before then anyway so that shouldn't be a problem

--

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

A house. Wood-framed American vernacular. Boat on trailer in driveway. Basketball hoop above garage door. House is painted corn-flower blue, but it's faded. A cat sits in one window on the ground floor. A tree obscures part of the houses frontage - it's a maple I think. The photo is taken from across the road, and you can see the cab of a pick-up, dark blue, on the left hand side of the photo in front of the house. There is a date-stamp on the photo; 11/13/97.

I'm interested to see if there's any difference between making stuff up up as you go along (as per above) and remote viewing. Remote viewing is meant to be SUB-concious, as if you think about it your brain does stuff. My initial flash WAS a house, but I don't think even that was subconcious as I know from study people are very un-orignal in choosing photos for this kinda thing.

I tried to remote send to my girlfriend when we lived in different countries. If psionics is a natural ability based on affinity of minds for data transferance, I figured it might work. Nada, nothing, zilch.

So, let me guess, I'm wrong!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I'm going to leave this up for another day to give people who didn't see it a chance. Come on people, 50 dollars!!!

--

• Tina
    Tina

Ok All those who believe in telekinesis-RAISE MY HAND!! lol Tina,havin fun!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

It's a picture of me naked on a horse. You cheeky bugger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit