Witnessing Fun?

by Mr.Beaker 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I still wonder why they would always let us work together when everyone knew we would get up to mischeif.

Do you remember the time I told the chatterboxes off? We had been stuck talking to someone in a battleaxe house for about 30 minutes and we come out to find the group still standing out the front chatting away where we had left them half an hour ago. So I go what are you doing? And they go 'Talking' and I go... TO THE WRONG PEOPLE.

I didn't care if they were witnessing or not. I just didn't want to do THEIR share of the doors!

• Purza
    Purza

When I was a kid/teen I always tried to work with my best friend. When we went to the door we would switch names she would say "hi, my name is purza and this is my friend *friend's name*". We thought it was hysterical and 9 times out of 10, we would burst our laughing. Needless to say the householder thought we were insane and most of them just closed the door. Although I can recall a few householders laughing with us. Or my friend would talk with an accent and I would be behind her snickering and she would lose it and start laughing.

Dear god -- those things seem lame now, but they were funny at the time -- and they helped the time pass quickly.

Purza

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Thats hillarious Purza,

I remember working with different people and laughing hysterically and not being able to stop... I used to occassionally do it when giving a talk or reading the watchtower too... That was pretty bad, funny looking back on it now though... I was destined for failure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit