EVERYBODY START BLOGGING !

by DannyHaszard 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BLOGS R' US ModBlog - Blogging Redefined

Weblog host also offers users a bulletin board, forum, and intrasite messaging.
    www.modblog.com/

Calling all activist for a strategic initiative,this is the apostate field of dreams build it and they will come USER FRIENDLY minimal cyber skills required FREE EASY DOES IT BLOG,you can put one up in 60 minutes For Jehovah's Witnesses google web index keywords MODBLOG has the highest ranking. As far as I can tell my 4 free modblogs are the highest ranked blogs for either active or ex JW in the world beating the popular rebel JW youth Myspace which doesn't even show on the index Modblog ranking beats even some of the more popular JW related web pages,now i'm talking about simple blogs not complex websites. I have four: My.ModBlog - ModBlog's Community Hub
    I have Jehovah's Witnesses family in Naples Florida usa who practice the Watchtower
    JW ... Jehovah's Witnesses follow the teachings begun during the second ...
    my.modblog.com/?show=forum&tid=8023 - 91k - ModBlog - Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall
    ModBlog - Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall - Information on Jehovah's Witnesses ...
    The devout are growing old and dying in the Jehovah's Witnesses just like ...
    jehovahwitness.modblog.com/ - 67k - Jan 13, 2006 ModBlog - JEHOVAHWITNESSES
    Jehovah's Witnesses have a non negotiable doctrine of their belief system to ...
    The Watchtower leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses saw fit to extend this ...
    jehovahwitnesses.modblog.com/ - 58k - Jan 13, 2006 ModBlog - JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    The devout are growing old and dying in the Jehovah's Witnesses just like ...
    Congregation Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses ...
    dannyhaszard.modblog.com/ - 75k - Jan 12, 2006 - Let's get a hundred of them up and let google do the crawling! Already got a blog post it below.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Can I just ask, what is a blog?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

let er rip!. The internet is destroying the Watchtower.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Can I just ask, what is a blog?

Blog is a contraction of web & log so it's a log or journal on the web

def-A (simple) website that displays in chronological order the postings by one or more individuals and usually has links to comments on specific postings.

Blog installations are provided with user friendly plug n' play templates.

In other words putting up your blog is as easy as making an email account if you can open a yahoo email account you can do a blog.Just google search "blog and all the about 40 different host providers will come up they are mostly all free and i have that many myself,so this is how i determined that MODBLOG has the highest crawled ranking.

The blogs will allow for a personal website link if you don't have a favorite then make it JWD or freeminds.org and they will get the hits,use JWD home default page.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Whenever you update your blog be sure to 'ping it' (advertise) http://www.pingoat.com/

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This blog (i have 40) is hosted by blogstream and has a nice & look feel to it,tag the rich text mode for easy drafting of your pages.You may want to disable comment provision at first to keep hostiles from submitting,The blog owner can be your anonymous screen name. JEHOVAH WITNESS by JEHOVAHWITNESS
    I have family in the Jehovah's Witnesses Naples Florida kingdom hall who practice
    the Watchtower JW enforced ritual shunning that i have not seen or heard ...
    jehovahwitness.blogstream.com/ - 33k - Jan 12, 2006 Dominates Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall keywords in many searches I cannot over emphasize how damaging it would be to watchtower interest if a hundred more anti-wt blogs popped up with networking links to other ant-wt blogs and sites. I'm just one regular guy and look how much i do.If you can manage an email account and/or post here at this forum you can do a blog.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I agree. That is an excellent idea. I'll start doing it right away.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny's new signature everywhere ----------- BATTER the BORG with BLOGS-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Dude, I'm in.....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Say the word and you will be heard Still holding back?Free confidential webmastering anti-WT blog installation by Danny for anyone who wants one but is not cybersavy. Email and we will discuss [email protected] ----------------- BATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine 'in their face in cyberspace'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit