Atheism: Is it the created and controlled opposition to Jehovah's Witness?

by Rig Boy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    I am very Orthodox in my Christian doctrinees

Such as, modalism?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

he he, no, i didn't think you were a neocon xian at all. just a crazy xian. you think atheists are controlled by the illuminati.

here, i'll be a little more specific:

atheists controlled by the illuminati = crazy

actually...

illuminati anything = crazy

hope this helps.

long live satan the mighty liberator!!

dave,

well, you remember when your rep asked you: "how much of an asshole are you willing to be?" (all the reps ask the same question. it's in their manual.)... and you said: "not at all. i am not an asshole." and he said: "good, that's the right answer. here are your coupons." - ?

well, i answered: "how many maidens can you provide me per day?" and my rep just said: "three". and i said: "deal."

it's all mind games with these illuminati dudes.

well, fed-ex just came by with maiden #2. so i have to run.... (sigh) - the life of an atheist......

TS

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

The Illuminati successfully controlled Christian Russia through the poison of atheism. Marx, Trotsky, and Stalin were all willing lackeys for Satan.

• minimus
    minimus

Why does "Rig Boy" get away with spamming about the Illuminati all the time.....Seems like he gets deleted and comes back under a different name espousing the same old spam.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

What you call spam? I have seen more pro atheist posts than any others. This is a free country and we have freedom of speech. If you don't like what I say, that don't read it.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The Illuminati successfully controlled Christian Russia through the poison of atheism. Marx, Trotsky, and Stalin were all willing lackeys for Satan.

aahhhh!!! yes, i see. it makes so much more sense now. your much humored and agitating cowtowner, tetrapod.sapien

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Marx, Trotsky, and Stalin were all willing lackeys for Satan.

This I could actually believe. Just look at Marx, he's got "I'm a willing lackey for Satan" written all over him!

alt

And I don't think we need the Illuminati to tell us that THIS guy is in league with Satan!

• avishai
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This thread is hilarious! But what do I know? I'm just a tree hugging Goddess worshiper!

Bet there's another evil group controlling all of us pagans! ooooh, can I have some maidens too?

Sherry

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey yes - this thread is great fun - by the way why is it not posted under humor?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit