by philo 24 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

ROFLMAO
    how long you been in ireland?
    nelly

• dubla
    dubla

its not my practice to post for the sole reason to slam someone, but BBOY, are you really that dense?

aa

• philo
    philo

Ladonna,

I am glad you noticed the inconsistencies, but are they put there for effect, or just a blunder? We ask the same about the WTBTS blood policy's.

Englishman, "doughnut therapy" LOL

philo

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Dan don't feel too bad, you're not alone. Of course, I'm recovering from last night and am pretty stupid right now. LOL

Slayer

• AlanF
    AlanF

Sounds like a case of The Emperor's New Condom.

AlanF

• openminded
    openminded

Philo, may I ask who's picture graces your name? Who ever it is, she is HOT AS HELL! -OM

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Another triumph of Faith Based Science from Watchtower Laboratories!

...and that's no KIRAP!

"Hi everybody. I'm dead now, and I have to let you know I was wrong, terribly, terribly wrong. It's darker here than I ever imagined. Flee while you still have breath in you!.

BOO! (I still get a kick out of scaring the gullible!)"

- Nathan The Devil

• Winston
    Winston

Philo,

I think these condoms will be selling(donation basis) like hot cakes.

Brothers will beating off at the Society's door for them.

I heard of a brother that was using them before they came avalible for general use and he had a daughter in the process, he named her Leaky.

CO's and DO's love them.

It is the brain child of the late Karl Kline, but I hear it only got passed by a 2/3 GB vote. It seems they had to cum up with a size small enough for a tight fit for all the emasculated men that do the Society's DF'n.

At the Distric convention when it was first released all the brothers were so apreciative that the FDS was providing food at the proper time. They even had some demostrations on how to use the new condom, that were received quite well by the brothers.

At are convention they ran out, they had to limit it to 3 for the brothers and 2 for the sisters, of coarse they ask the brothers not to send their minor children to pick them up and only one member of the family was allowed to get them to be fair.

One brother was so happy he broke down and cried.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• philo
    philo

Winston,
    I like your imagination.

One brother was so happy he broke down and cried.

That is perfect! There's always one in Propagandia who does this.

LOL

philo

• philo
    philo

Openminded,

The pic is Andrea Corr, singer in the Corrs. I understand she plays the fiddle and blows a fine horn too.

philo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit