MIRACLE CONDOMS! Awake issue

by philo 24 Replies latest jw friends

• philo
    philo

Has anybody else seen this?…

Miracle Condoms!

(See FREE sample on back page of AWAKE! magazine)

Utilising the very latest technology, this condom is so thin it suffers from no loss of sensitivity AND even allows sperm to pass through its homeopathic, sub-micronial membrane, it is so thin, indeed, that even under an electron microscope it is invisible. The WTBTS has become sole distributor to the world of this far-sighted product. Hence the AWAKE! issue of 8th Sept 01 has been boosted to 30 million copies, in part, to cater for keenly-anticipated Catholic interest in our door-to-door ministry.

The eminent Doctor Justin Quotes, (University of Gentleknox, Utah) research leader for this product writes in the BigO press release,

"this development leads the way in compassionate scientific research which works…it stands up head and shoulders above simple profit-based advancement as it addresses the spiritual needs as well as sexual. It's been a slow and incremental path to bring this to fruition.

The faithful and discreet slave has itself labored at the frontier of medicine incrementally enhancing it's life-giving no-blood stance to the point where, like this new homeopathic contraception method, it's effectiveness is as firmly established as our bible-based faith and individual Christian conscience. May Jehovah continue to bless us as we prepare for dramatic increases in the near future, truly everyone can play a part!

philo

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

you completley and utterly lost me, please explain, this makes no sense to me.

• JanH
    JanH

bboy,

you completley and utterly lost me, please explain, this makes no sense to me.

Two hints, my mate: 1) would the condom work? 2) how do you think the noted "increase" would come

- Jan
    --
    "People are apprehensive when they meet me. They think I'm going to eat
    them. But underneath it all, I'm quite shy." - Freddie Mercury

• ballistic
    ballistic
    truly everyone can play a part!

Can I play a part? What really!!!?

I was too far out... and not waving but drowning - Stevie Smith

• philo
    philo

The thinness is both the virtue and the failing of the condom, like the no-blood policy, which has been/is being stretched so thin that it will allow everything through.

Did you have a heavy night last night?

philo

• ladonna
    ladonna

Philo,

You have me lost as well.

Utilising the very latest technology, this condom is so thin it suffers from no loss of sensitivity AND even allows sperm to pass through its homeopathic, sub-micronial membrane, it is so thin, indeed, that even under an electron microscope it is invisible.

So Philo, please explain why anyone would use this condom? If sperm can get through so can diseases.

Is this an Irish joke??

Ana

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ladonna,

I think that Philo is saying that such a condom would be absolutely pointless, almost as pointless as the WTBTS stand on blood transfusion with its acceptance of its separate constituents but denial of the whole. Maybe they reason using doughnut therapy that the hole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

still lost.....

• Patriot
    Patriot

¿Huh?

• rem
    rem

Homeopathic contraception. I love it - priceless! :)

rem

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so."
    ..........Bertrand Russell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit