Will the evolutionists save us from the coming catastrophe?

by abiather 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather
    Greener
    Thank you for capturing the real spirit of my posting--CONCERN for the future of humanity!
  • marmot
    marmot
    Of much greater concern to me are anthropogenic risks to the future of our species. And you're still a blithering fool for conflating magnetism with evolution.
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell
    Can the evolutionists save us? I didn't even know it was their job to. Way to create a straw man argument.
  • cofty
    cofty

Can magneticists save us from the coming catastrophe?

Ha you believers in magnetism where has all your fancy science got us now?

Let me list for you some smart people who said some shit that has nothing to do with the topic and see how that makes me look clever. Woe to you you followers of Faraday!

• abiather
    abiather

The word “evolutionists” used here is in its ultimate sense, as those who believe everything evolved from space (not as originating from God). Hence, when agencies like NASA and ESA raise alarm about impending catastrophe, it is natural to ask: “Who will save us—evolutionists? Because evolutionists have explained: ‘How a mixture of lifeless chemicals spontaneously organized themselves into the first living cell, wrote DNA code …. finally created mind, intelligence, altruism and morality …..’ Hence naturally, they can explain how catastrophe can be avoided.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Whatever you're smoking, I dont want it. 
  • cofty
    cofty
    Hence naturally, they can explain how catastrophe can be avoided.

So you mean rational people are in a better position to help humanity than superstitious people?

I agree. 

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Weapons grade stupidity.  The poles shifting aren't going to kill everyone off.  It's happened many times before in earths history.  We don't need anyone to "save" us.

And just out of curiosity, what's an "evolutionist"?

• marmot
    marmot
    Again, who says the reversal of the poles is going to be a catastrophe? It's been happening regularly for billions of years. Life continues.
  • enigma1863
    enigma1863
    If you are going to make up your own definition of the word "evolutionist" please let us know beforehand or refrain from using the word in all together. Its confusing. It would be like if I were to say that Christians believe there was a thirteenth tribe of Judah in America, but then later say when I say Christians I mean Mormons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit