reexamine.org has District Convention Operations Manual and PSAs

by reexaminer 9 Replies latest jw friends

• reexaminer
    reexaminer

www.reexamine.org now has two new items available from our Downloads page:

(1) District Convention Operations Manual

(2) Public Service Announcements

Our selection of downloads is becoming more complete as people contribute from their personal archives of information. We are still looking for searchable PDF formats of Organized to Do Jehovah's Will and Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock in other languages. We have received and are now hosting:

Organized to Do Jehovah's Will

• English
    • German
    • Polish

Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock

• English
    • German
    • Polish (as MS-Word document)

Thank you all for using this resource, for Quotes content, for Watchtower Observer content, and for the downloads. Our data transfer is astronomically high for a site released less than one month ago.

Reexaminer

www.reexamine.org
    [email protected]

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

WOW,

(1) District Convention Operations Manual

(2) Public Service Announcements

Organized to Do Jehovah's Will

• English
    • German
    • Polish

Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock

• English
    • German
    • Polish (as MS-Word document)

What a "loving provision from Jehovah God".

Steve

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

You are an operative after my very own heart ya baby!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks a whole lot! The Society made a big blunder when they went after "Quotes". When will you have the Body of Elder's Letters up and running, I remember that they shut that site down also, it was by Jourals, I think.

Blueblades

• belbab
    belbab

I just finished reading the Convention Instructions. Whooooo!

The borgers are really going to be buzzing like a swarm of bees around their private parts.

Notice how much space is given to accounts?

Notice how tight wad they are about expenses?

Notice how much they protect their ass? Liability? Insurance claims?

Income Tax? Sales Tax? Charity Status?

This one is a keeper, not a sleeper. What you hear whispered in the back rooms, Crow like a rooster sitting on top of the manure pile.

belbab, reliving trauma

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Holy Spirit is with you reexaminer - thankyou

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Oh Reexaminer? I just noticed that the manual explicitly states that no copies are to be made, and it is only intended for those serving on the District Convention committees. So I'm sure we shouldn't be reading it -- I certainly shouldn't be! I'm sure now that you realize this, you'll hastily pull it back down, so as to stay within the arrangements of the Faithful Slave. It's a simple oversight, please don't feel bad about it. But you should probably confess it to the elders and get lovingly disciplined. Perhaps you won't be destroyed at Armageddon! With Great Christian Love, An Idiot

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

My hero! Mr Quotes and everybody who has re-posted his site ought to get a medal. Keep it online for as long as you can!

My favourite today:

For example, what will you do if you receive a letter or some literature, open it, and see right away that it is from an apostate? Will curiosity cause you to read it, just to see what he has to say? You may even reason: 'It won't affect me; I'm too strong in the truth. And, besides, if we have the truth, we have nothing to fear. The truth will stand the test.' In thinking this way, some have fed their minds upon apostate reasoning and have fallen prey to serious questioning and doubt.

Can you spell 'cognitive dissonance'? My brain hurts just trying to remember how I used to buy that reasoning. 'Don't start reading, you might start doubting. You wouldn't want to start doubting, would you?'

I'm FREE, I'm so happy I'm FREE!!! Thank you gentlemen and everybody who does what you do.

• POs Son
    POs Son

Its interesting to see that feminine hygeine products are not to be offered either in the rest rooms or in First Aid. The other odd thing is a repititive reference to chiropractic as a form of medical care. Perhaps there is a following? Or is it just because chiropractic care never involves blood?

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Thanks for making all of these publications available. The Convention manual is a nice addition with the upcoming JW District Conventions.

Imagine that - a publishing company's publications coming back to bite them. When the internal memos, i.e. BOE letters, find their way back online it will be a sad day for the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit