COLLEGE STUDENTS!

by Dune 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

Who in here is going to college, is planning on going to college or has already graduated (or dropped out :-P) just say what your major is, will be or was.

Right now i'm a double major as a comp sci and comp engineering, i may get a minor in afro american studies too.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'll be majoring in Graphic Communications.

My dad might take a few classes in electrical stuff this spring- so i might take those with him.

• Legolas
    Legolas

When I grow up I want to be a cop!

• Dune
    Dune

In the 9th grade, i REALLY wanted to become an FBI agent, but that was shot down when i made it clear to one of the elders at the hall.

Also, i was offered an internship at the NSA before i graduatedd from high school but i told that same elder about it and he convinced me to do otherwise. (I was really straight edged then) Needless to say, all future plans after that point were kept to myself.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My husband right now is enrolled in college. It is a long process since we have children, and he has to continue working to provide for our family. He has completed almost 3 years so far.

He is going to school to become a college professor. He hates his software engineer career. For now it pays the bills.

After he is through, I may go. I am unsure as to if I will. I have a career already in the works, and doesn't require me to go to school. (Wedding Florist) Also, I have experience.

Brooke

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I have an Associate's of Science in Nursing and a Bachelor's in Health Science. I'm, currently, working as a RN. I would like to continue my studies in nursing so that I can get a master's degree, but going to college cost a lot of money; so I don't know if I will be able to do this. Plus, I'm getting older and older by the day.

• PoliticallyNeutered2
  • pamkw
    pamkw

I am working on a degree in business. I have went back to college a couple of time in the last 5 years. This time I am going to finish. I am doing online college and it works so much better with going to work and being a single mom. I always wanted to go to college, but in the early 80's when I graduated high school it just wasn't allowed. I would start to go to classes, then I would feel guilty then I would quit. But now I am going to do it. I guess 44 is not too late.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness
    Right now i'm a double major as a comp sci and comp engineering, i may get a minor in afro american studies too.

WoW! Sounds like some pretty heavy stuff.

Okay, so I still have an undeclared major. It makes me fearful sometimes cause it seems like everyone has all these fun and exciting majors and I've got UNDECLARED sprawled on my registration papers.

But I'm still a first year college student so I'm now just trying to get my core classes out of the way. But if I could do anything it would be a majoring in creative writing, which I may still do but I would want something else to fall back on. (I love writing but I don't wanna be a startving artist)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    But I'm still a first year college student so I'm now just trying to get my core classes out of the way. But if I could do anything it would be a majoring in creative writing, which I may still do but I would want something else to fall back on. (I love writing but I don't wanna be a startving artist

Not to worry! You're going to be a super model!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit