I Think I Need Therapy To Keep My Mouth Shut! ARRRRRG!

by PoliticallyNeutered2 22 Replies latest members private

• PoliticallyNeutered2
    PoliticallyNeutered2
    PS: From http://www.workplacefairness.org/index.php?page=religion&agree=yes#top
    What do I do if a coworker is making me uncomfortable by talking about religious matters?

Thanks rebel8! This looks like good stuff! :)

• dinah
    dinah

Just my opinion, but if I were no longer a JW (which I ain't) then I would tell him to go bother someone who might buy into it. He sounds like a self-righteous fool. He has no right to bully you back "into the fold". Would he still be so zealous if he knew how many peoples' lives they have screwed up?? Oh yeah, that's all our fault for not trusting the FDS (ironic that could be interpreted as feminine deo).

Unless your political opinions would get you in trouble with the Federal Government, I would not worry. This man cannot hurt you. I'm very politically opinionated also. Just for the record, I think Bush played the Christian right and they will end up looking like FOOLS.

Take a deep breath. You have the right to stand up for yourself, and you do not have to let this little man abuse you. That link earlier is priceless, it is illegal in America to nag someone about religion at work.

• PoliticallyNeutered2
    PoliticallyNeutered2

I think that the practice is working very well. :) Since that day, I haven't babbled at all about history, religion, or politics at work, as I recall.

Thanks for your help and emotional support, everyone! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit