Out-standing Calls

by slugga 17 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

slugga

I have to agree with you...... that was an outstanding call...it must have been fun meeting him.

• LDH
    LDH
    They had released a single about gods sick sense of humour (please don't name it if you guess it)

ummm.....why?

• Ellie
    Ellie

Oh, now you've got me all curious over who the group is.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

it was a little before your time...well you would have been very young...I say no more

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

I know the group as well. One of my all time favourites you lucky....um...er.....person!

Here's one for you. It didn't actually happen but it might make you laugh.

An elder knocks on a door watchtower in hand. A boy of about 10 answers, with a cigar in one hand and a half empty bottle of vodka in the other. The elder says" is your mother or father in?" the boy replies "does it f*****g look like it?"

• slugga
    slugga
    They had released a single about gods sick sense of humour (please don't name it if you guess it)

ummm.....why?

Because the group are synonymous with the small town I was living in, there were two congregations sharing one hall and even now if someone from WBTS where to contact them to ask them to I.D a tattooed, shaven headed, Motor bike riding brother they'd all click their fingers and say "Matt !"

Matt

• Funchback
    Funchback

I had a recurring call/return visit/bible study with an older woman, but not elderly.
    Anyway, after I came to my senses and ran a flea-flicker on the Dubs, I telephoned for her to apologize for feeding her a load of crap all those times I "witnessed" to her.

I gave her the JW anti-drug, and now she admits that she never really bought into all of my WT spew.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Good to see you are not giving to many clues away as to your Identity Matt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit