A drinking game...

by FaithfulDoubter 7 Replies latest social humour

• FaithfulDoubter
    FaithfulDoubter

DISCLAIMER: This is meant in humor only. Please drink responsibly, and be of legal age when drinking....

Ok, if you're anything like me, you get copies of talks sent to you on a regular basis. Now, when asked if I listen to them, I have to him and haw, and say no. So, I tried to think up a way of breaking the monotony of listening to talks.

Here goes:

You'll need your favorite brand of alcohol (Beer might be a good idea, but if you want you can go with Whiskey, Tequila, etc..., just stay clear of everclear with this.... hehe...)

Buzz level: super-exceedingly-duper-hospital-requiring high

Take a shot when the speaker says or mentions:

• paradise earth
  • this old system
  • worldly people
  • Take 2 shots for mentions of apostate thinking or apostate.

Take 3 shots when the speaker mentions 'Waiting on Jehovah'.

Based on recent meetings, my guess is that the average person will only last through half the meeting. For extra fun video record the procedings and send them to the PO so he can see how evil you are...

DISCLAIMER: This is meant in humor only, though I might try it one day. (No, I'm not a lush, despite the efforts of half the people at my college, I've never been drunk...) Please drink responsibly, and be of legal age when drinking....

Further warning: BE VERY careful with this game when listening to a few talks, such as Beware of the Voices of Strangers, or 'Waiting on Jehovah'....

• Legolas
    Legolas

That would be a hoot !

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Thats hilarious... If you took a hip flask to the hall you would be maggoted in the first 10 mins.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Cracked me up. I would be passed out on the ground before the end of the introduction with most talks. Very clever.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I'll keep this in mind for the memorial

wha/duh/ya/think

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I would get about five mins into the talk then start guzzling from the bottle to numb the pain of having to listen to that shit

Funny idea!

GBL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

<-------- Not good at Drinking games!

Brookie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Thats hilarious... If you took a hip flask to the hall you would be maggoted in the first 10 mins

That was my first thought too, do it at the Hall. That would be awesome.

"Oops! That's another shot!"

*c'mon... c'mon... say it... say it....*

"APOSTATE! Yes, you da man!! Preach it, Brutha!" *glug, glug, glug*

Dave

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit