New light re: talking to DF'd persons

by caryl 31 Replies latest jw friends

• deeskis
    deeskis

Facts.......so you were expecting it......how'r u feeling. I'll look out for your thread, but I'm away for two weeks.......

I've become addicted to this site. never been on chat sites before, but this is different!

myself and other family members have been shunned by our family even though not disfellowshipped. I think they thought that the "tough love" approach might work. I'm not shunned now, but other branches of my family are.

you know I wouldn't care now if I was, gone too far, seen to much, have more in my life to compensate.

I'm looking out for a Sydney meet up. I saw the last one was beginning of Dec, but I was still lurking then! I live a few hours south of Sydney, don't get up too often, but can try if the timing is right.

Ozzie, put me on the list!

Best wishes

D

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Deeski's, it would be great to catch up. When I get hold of Ozzie we'll see what we can organise. Since you have the furthest to travel we'll arrange it around whatever is best for you. I have never really gotten into chat rooms before this one either, it is great, like a family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit