JWS GONE WILD!!!

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

How about a mixed group of JW youth on a camping/canoe trip in the scenic Ozark Mtns. After a long day on the river, including cases of beer and battery powered blender drinks, the group retires to camp to continue drinking. Before long young brothers are puking in the middle of camp, and young, married sisters are openly baring their private parts as they openly urinate.

Oh did I mention that the group included Ministerial Servants, former Bethelites, and Reg. Pioneers? None of whome where ever reproved, but instead were promoted to elderships and sent to Bethel?

JW's gone wild indeed.

• funlovingirl
    funlovingirl

A JW isdared to go to the high school pep rally and/or football game and actually does it!!

A JW couple going into a (gasp) CHURCH for their daughter's piano recital!

A pioneer NOT underlining answers in her WT and then having the courage to raise her hand and comment, knowing full well the brother holding the mic will see that she did not study ahead!!!! Wow, now that's wild!!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    A pioneer NOT underlining answers in her WT and then having the courage to raise her hand and comment, knowing full well the brother holding the mic will see that she did not study ahead!!!! Wow, now that's wild!!

LMAO! I've forgotten how repressed JW's are. I used to angle my WT away from the mike holder with my Bible underneath so he couldn't notice I hadn't studied. Of course when you become the mike holder you don't have to worry. Man I miss holding the mikes..............NOT!

• funlovingirl
    funlovingirl

Hey Jeeprube--I'm in MO also!

A JW going to an NFL football game with no shirt and body paint on his face and chest in the teams colors. Then he ends up on TV!!

• funlovingirl
    funlovingirl

LOL! jeeprube....I did the same thing! Especially when I was a pioneer!!!!

Extra points if you could quote a scrip in your answer tho.....take THAT mic holder!! HA!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

JW kids getting Scoobie Doo & Kung Fu DVDs for Christmas.

• steve2
    steve2

When all is said and done, perhaps the "wildest' thing JWs could ever do is think for themselves. Now that's far too extreme and way out for your average JW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit