Was Jesus predestined to die?

by ringo5 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Deeskis,
    The reason it doesn't make sense to you and me is because it was written by men that had a very spiteful vengeful character to their culture. They literally believed that they were God's gift to the earth and that they had to kill everybody out of Canaan including women and children.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BTW, only in a tortured interpretation could Genesis 3:15 be construed as a "Messianic" prophecy.

• skyman
    skyman

Shazard you statement make me laugh pee. I know you have done that a time or two in your life. The programmers are in charge. So if the big programmer in the heaven programmed it so Jesus had to do this then it is not free will, but is destined.

I have thought about this question of Jesus being predestined that logical thought mandate us into thinking it is all religious mysticim that is behind Jesus life story. If you know the facts before you writed the bible books you can make a person fulfill the facts even if he did not. So Jesus was able to do all he had to do because the writer know what was exspected of him, so wrote it down so the blind sheep could BAA, out loud and follow the chruch leaders any place the leader whated the sheep to go.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Leo
    So what do you think he was talking about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit