'Karla' movie - Would you go see it?

by Lady Lee 13 Replies latest social current

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

sounds disturbing. but now i will have to see it, since it's been built up.

TS

• Babysin
    Babysin

1.Karla had no part in the making of this movies it was against her deal aggreement 2.Directors got the contents of the movie from court documents (which had audio written in for the tapes of the girls rapes) In my opinion you would need to do more research on the case to fully depict karla as a roughless murder,Ive read every book published on this case not to mention research via newspapers/Internet, I think so many people where out raged by the events that they choose to believe karla has to be a cold hearted murder, out of people lacking the want to search into it people just assume she couldnt possibly be a "victim".

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sick and perverted way to make money. 'Nuff said.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Babysin

people just assume she couldnt possibly be a "victim".

Recently I have been writing a series of threads about cults. The book Captive Hearts, Captive Minds, addresses the issue that a cult of 2 is a possibility. The techniques are exactly the same as what Jim Jones and David Koresh used on their "victims".

I haven't read extensively about this case. I do think it is possible that she was a victim.

I know though that I would not want her living in my neighborhood. The evidence that she was communicating with another killer shows to me that she cannot be trusted.

And believe me after working with abuse victims for almost 20 years I have heard a lot of horror stories. This is one I don't want to see

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit