The "Evil Slave Class"- Is it us?

by RichieRich 36 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Runningman, just start saying you are of the anointed. Just don't do it at work.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are the evil slave class given their behaviour they get drunk with their delusions and lies and beat their fellow slaves the R&F dubs. Since Rutherford's days it became their habit to accuse anyone opposing the leaders of the WTS and their ideology as the evil slave.

However there is a difference between the FDS and the GB, no one else other than the GB has any authority to do anything in this org either legal or moral, and therefore they can not be blamed for the actions of the GB, the GB hold all authority and with it all liability.

LT, does Nephinim mean Nephilim, the giants? My little giant is an oxymoron.

• luna2
    luna2
    Us apostates can never seem to get any rest. At first, I was just irregular, but reaching out for inactivity. Then, after I became inactive, I began reaching out for apostacy. Now, it seems that I am apostate, reaching out for evil slave.

Oh, the pressure! LOL So sad that we may never aspire to the Evil Slave class.

I'm sure we could follow the example of the WTS and start our own pseudo religion/publishing empire, though...what should we call it?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

greendawn:Do you have 12 fingers and 12 toes?

Besides, have you seen the size of Richie? He's no midget!

1Chron.9:2, is what the WTS base it on. Ya know how they like a scripture, dragged out of context, to support everything they do!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I get it now, yes they do very often bring up scriptures that are totally unrelated to their beliefs in order to give them an appearence of validity.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The "Evil Slave Class"- Is it us?

i hope so richie, i hope so. the anti-christ would be cool too.

hey man, we should make up some evil slave badges in photoshop, with like little devil horns on our id pics... and we could even use the platic lapel holders from the conventions. except evil slaves have to wear the pin through their left nipple of course, and strut about shirtless. but i will have to wear mine on my right nipple, just to clarify in advance, because my left one got ripped off a while back.

ts

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Is it us?

When you accept the Watchtowers view of it, very much so! But when you see the scripture as refering to ALL Christians and not just a selected group, you realize that it applies to individuals and their actions and additudes. This is one of the biggest scare tatics the WT uses. Beware of the "evil slave" class. There are no distinct "classes" of people out there. Instead it is individuals working what they personaly choose to do.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Remember too that the Watchtower uses the word "Class", not the scripture.

• Krystal
    Krystal

If the WTBS is calling me Evil, than I am doing something right! :-)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Seeing this question and giving it much thought and reflection..... (about 3 1/2 seconds worth) I would have to say no.

Personally speaking, I am not evil nor am I a slave any more. Guess that sums it up. Maybe WE should look more towards Brooklyn for the example and the answer. Evil men who are slaves to their own (present) power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit