Satan controlling 'the world'

by lime05 13 Replies latest jw friends

• governingboobbie
    governingboobbie

Mary

god created everything including satan,that makes god ultimately responsible for the sorry state of the world,as you put it.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

it seems like everyday that i come to this board, i find myself defending this non-existent satan character. i am floored at the amount of people who actually think he exists. but that aside, he is a really cool mythological creature, ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO YOUR FREAKY JEHOVAH/JESUS CHARCTER!!

ahem.... where were we?

oh yes, is satan controlling the world?

of course not. (you're controlling it! stop blaming satan for your own mess!) but i would be fine with it if he were controlling it. something tells me that we would be a little better off. after all, he invites us to all become as gods, and to obtain knowledge on our own merits (think tree in eden).

why do you think that satanists, of all people, have an incantation like this?

Hail, Satan,
    Lord of Darkness,
    King of Hell,
    Ruler of the Earth,
    God of this World!

God Who invites us to become as gods!
    Muse of our civilization,
    Dread Enemy of its tyrant god!Satan, mighty Liberator,Bearer of true Light!

really now, this satan guy is not anywhere as close to as bad as xians, muslims, jews, and thier God make him out to be. am i the only one that smells a conspiracy against satan here? LOL. take a moment, and really really try to think about all the bad and evil things that satan has done, compared with:

• what we actually know factually he is responsible for.
      • hmm... still thinking.........................................................
    • what Jesus (The God Formerly Known as YHWH) has done.
      • genocide
      • child sex slavery
      • infantile perspective on judgement and punishment of mankind
      • and screw me! the list goes on and on!!

if i go to hell for this (lol, i love talking like this), then you can rest assured that i will be laughing my hot burning ass off at you normies in heaven (bored to no end with your limp angel pals), while i party with satan and have wild kinky sex with demon babes clad in leather.

which brings me to another thought i would like to leave you believers with:

if hell is a place of torment, please tell me why satan would torture and torment people he basically digs? it sounds to me like jesus would have to have some angels down there administrating all the torture. and again, this makes him morally superior in which way again?

MWA HA HA HA!!!

signing off,

tetrapod.satian

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

carmel,

The world of nature is defective. Look at it clearly, casting aside all superstition and imagination.

i thought you were a zoologist? so, if we look at nature clearly, casting aside superstition, we find it defective? how so?

i would think that only our imaginations could picture something better, therefore actually making nature perfect since they are themselves, paridoxically, part of nature.

ts

• lime05
    lime05
    if hell is a place of torment, please tell me why satan would torture and torment people he basically digs? it sounds to me like jesus would have to have some angels down there administrating all the torture. and again, this makes him morally superior in which way again?

But wouldnt Satan have his OWN angels to administer all the torture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit