Bible is true in some vital matters!

by abiather 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Let me see if I got this straight...

... the development of artificial intelligence proves the Bible to be "true"?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol outlaw had gotten some good ones in and i was feeling left out :D
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is this about the "Chapie" film?? It's not true, bro. Just stay calm.

DD

• Simon
    Simon

I gotta know - the kitten lives ... right?

I agree about the level of AI being overhyped. Even if you watch the most advanced implementations it is not really intelligence, it's more machine recognition and pattern matching. Some tasks suit the type of machine intelligence (playing chess) and others don't so much.

They can give the appearance of intelligence but it's simulated - the computer doesn't really "know" about anything, it's just making connections based on learnt inputs and patterns.

We're a long way off having true AI in my opinion, certainly any level of awareness.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't think very advanced AI is far away. If you break down human thinking and translate that into a program, and with the capacity of computers, it's only time.

1. Like a human is programmed to eat/drink, the computer/robot would be programmed to get power when it's running low.

2. As a person learns by experience, asking questions, etc, a computer program/robot can learn by input as well, the more it interacts, the more it learns (in relation to dealing with people) but they can also have every piece of knowledge loaded up as well.

3. With camera lenses, audio, audio recognition, you have it's eyes, ears, etc, and wifi can have it connected to the internet without physically being plugged in.

Just getting the base programming down. Since hard drives are getting larger by the year, processing power better, etc, we probably already the core components needed, just need the genius to program it.

• abiather
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    Don't feed his delusions, EoM.
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

It is even worse than you think, Abiather; once the robots read the bible, there will be no stopping them.

All of us who suffer from the, um, more human failings will be sought out by the robots, and if we are not repentant, we will be neutralized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit