Bible is true in some vital matters!

by abiather 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

While there are many interpolations in the Bible (such as John 3:13 …. .. ) which can be ignored, there are very meaningful verses too in the Bible such as Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9 which states: ‘man has authority over another to his detriment, they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors.’

Let us make a comparison of humans (in general) with lower beings, or even with inanimate things! Many people earn, spend, sleep, and finally go into the deep sleep of death, which is no way better than that of a stone or any animate being, which remains unaware of its self, origin, objective of life, final destination and macrocosmic surroundings. The only difference is that most humans live life in stone consciousness with the potential of elevating them to the highest level. When flung, a stone can hurt others. It might hurt itself by chipping or breaking up. This pain or injury could be similar if an individual hits another by chance or choice. There could be mental anguish if one flings unpleasant words at others. A boulder is also harmless if left alone. A human being too is often harmless if left alone, but may reciprocate reflecting the action of others!

Since everything is interconnected, and every part contributes to the whole, figuratively speaking, the whole existence is living and breathing with the power and purpose that may not be comprehensible. Should man claim his scientific attainments for superiority in consciousness? Perhaps no. All technological advancements are conditioned by the forces of nature. If these forces alter any time all innovations would go or have to be reinvented! Likewise, scientists can write volumes about metamorphism of stones and particles/forces of cohesiveness, mass, effect of gravity ….. etc. Thus, a stone can also be classified as complex scientific machinery or entity. The soil/rock we stand on bears our burden while living and covers us in death making our physical body stone or dust again.

The so-called non-living entities or lower species play their part and contribute to the working of the whole! Humans (who boast of possessing superior intelligence) too play their part, yet bringing more harm than help. Application of his scientific knowledge unwittingly led us into a state where air and water are all polluted with the resultant climate change being all set to sink the earth’s most of the inhabitable area.

Things do not end there! Scientists are now almost in the final stage of developing full-fledged, autonomous Artificial Intelligence (AI) that could probably spell the end of the human race, fears even Stephen Hawking! What is the use of such full-fledged AI, making us dispensable? While machines that were designed to surpass human physical limitations serve a good purpose, selfaware AI would bring about a reversal of roles where machines become masters and treat humans the way we treat animals today.

This only stresses the meaningfulness of the verses quoted in the opening para. Humans replaced King of the Universe with human kings and brought in sufferings. Again these human kings were replaced with multiple human representatives in the name of democracy which only in fact multiplied kings (which multiplied our woes)! Now where have we reached? “The wealthiest 1% to own more than 50% of the world's wealth by 2016.” (http://www.bbc.com/news/business-30875633) When costly elections are sponsored by the richest, rulers have to rule to benefit the few! Others are just objects of surveillance!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bible is true in some vital matters!

Scientists are now almost in the final stage of developing full-fledged, autonomous Artificial Intelligence (AI) that could probably spell the end of the human race, fears even Stephen Hawking!.....abiather

Robots Prove the Bible is True?..

WILL ROBOT JESUS REBOOT FOR OUR SINS?

Image result for robot jesus                      

• abiather
    abiather

Even Jesus could not atone for anyone's sin, say Jesus himself and other writers (Mathew 12:35-37; 23:12; Galatians 6:7; Romans 14:12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Luke 6:37, 38; Mathew 10:33; Mathew 23:12; 12:36; Proverbs 22:8; John 5:14)

Many of the Bible writers have no idea about atonement of sins (Habakuk 2:4; Is 3:10, 11Proverbs 11:25; Luke 6:38; Ecclesiastes 7:21, 22; Galatians 6:8; Genesis 4:10-12; 9:6; Deuteronomy 24:16; 1 Kings 8:32; Job 34:11; Psalm 62:12; Isaiah 3:10-11; Jeremiah 31:29-30; Ezekiel 18:20; Habakkuk 2:3, 4; Mathew 16:27; Romans 14:12; 1 Peter 1:17; Revelation 2:23; 20:12; 22:12-15 ............

How can then robot do that?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Even Jesus could not atone for anyone's sin..
    How can then robot do that?

http://www.balloon-juice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kitten_die.jpg

• abiather
    abiather
    OUTLAW

(AI) Robot is just one element. The issue is all about humans bringing harm to themselves.

He sought freedom from God, but ended up in FREE-DOOM!

Sadly, humans seldom learn from their mistakes.

1)    They know prevention is better than cure, yet prefer cure to prevention.

2)      They know the bitter experience of borrowing. Yet do they learn? Global debt brought the 2008 financial crisis, the longest and deepest global recession since World War II, ... Did humans learn the lessons? They simply increased debt by $57 trillion, 40% increase from 2007. (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/josh/My%20Documents/Downloads/MGI%20Debt%20and%20not%20much%20deleveragingIn%20briefFebruary%202015.pdf, from www.mckinsey.com/.../McKinsey/.../Debt%20and%20not%20much%20..)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Global debt brought the 2008 financial crisis,

Global Debt??!!..LOL!!..

Which "Planet" Did Earth Borrow  From?..

PAY UP EARTHLINGS!!..
                               Image result for marvin the martian

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Scientists are now almost in the final stage of developing full-fledged, autonomous Artificial Intelligence (AI) that could probably spell the end of the human race, fears even Stephen Hawking!

Utter untrue drivel.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Nurse!  50cc of thorazine, stat!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

LOL @morpheus

personally I find this posters endless preaching / cult recruitment efforts and inability to engage with reality tiresome. It's like a car crash, you cant help but look.  

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    Scientists are now almost in the final stage of developing full-fledged, autonomous Artificial Intelligence (AI) that could probably spell the end of the human race, fears even Stephen Hawking!

Utter untrue drivel.

I agree with viv. When I read this part of your op abiathar I thought this was rather.. Forgive me but, uneducated on what a.i is. Unless something has changed in the last 10 years (which is admittedly possible), a programmed a.i can only "learn" or explore options within it's already programmed restrictions. So for example, a robot programmed to serve tea can learn new teas, better brewing methods, fancy presentations, factual information there of- but tea will always be there world. They will never wonder what a gun is or what happens if they pointed it at a human, because that is outside their a.i parameters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit