1963 UN resolution anyone else noticed this?

by skyman 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skyman
    skyman

This is all very wierd. Thanks for all the post here. I hope more will read these post all you JW's lurking here please read all the post.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'll be honest. I'm not into the Jewish building and stuff, but this is wierd that the Watchtower would have this on their site.

alt

In the third and fourth dynasties the great pyramids are the symbols of royal power as well as divine power, either of the Horus-king or of his new father, the sun god, Re. The pyramid shape is associated with the sun's rays and point to a developing solar cult.

http://jade.ccccd.edu/Andrade/WorldLitI2332/egyptrel.html

Very odd indeed!

Bryan

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

altalt

The Symbol above used on the United States Dollar Bill, is the "Unfinished Pyramid", topped by the All-Seeing Eye of Horus. It also often represnted the sun-gods Osiris and Ra, or the moon-god Isis.

"Novus Ordo Seclorum", printed on the dollar under the pyramid, means "New World Order" in Classical Latin... (Sound familiar?)

Russell evidently used his masonic links to come up with the symbology of the "stone that the builder's rejected" Jesus, becoming the chief (or 'uppermost') cornerstone, topping the pyramid, and demonstrating that the "Kingdom" had already been established.

Russell solidified his masonic connections for all to see, with the cross-and-crown symbol of the masonic Knights Templar on his gravestone, as well as on left-hand side of the early Watchtowers. Notice too the Knights armour on the right hand side of the Watchtower cover. Apparently, even the watch-tower itself was a masonic symbology.

alt

• bebu
    bebu

What I think is weird is that the pyramid with the Hebrew tetragrammaton is in a triangle... it rather suggests the idea of a trinity, doesn't it? How odd of them to choose this to illustrate the idea of hallowing God's name.

bebu

• skyman
    skyman

I had no idea about all of this when I started the tread I wonder how much information is yet out there.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yes Skyman. Same here.

I'm blown away that they are using this Today!

Bryan

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

A couple of witnesses recently dropped by my house and gave me a copy of "The Divine Name that Will Endure Forever." They gave me this after I claimed that the tetragrammatron came from the Jewish Kabbalah and not the Bible. Anyhow, in this magazine, the pyramid pics I posted in this thread are in there. At least three of them. Check it out for yourself.

• skyman
    skyman

Rig Boy I will check it out.

• Bryan
    Bryan

How about a scan Big Roy?

Bryan

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Kabbalistic, Masonic, Skull and Bones

Can we get a clear definition of these terms for new ones who may not know their significance and their relevance to the Watchtower Society we know today?

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit