Any Non-Anointed JW's Posting Here?

by Englishman 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Are there any JW's posting here who believe that they are NOT of the Anointed Class?

Also, of the JW's who post here who DO consider themselves as of the Anointed Class, do you feel that you have a special mission with regard to making ex-JW's aware of their standing with their Creator?

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• idaho
    idaho

I believe I fell out of your category all together

I believe I belong to the non-JW/non-exJW Anointed Class

When is the Class reunion taking plass?

Finn

• idaho
    idaho

I believe I fell out of your category all together

I believe I belong to the non-JW/non-exJW Anointed Class

When is the Class reunion taking plass?

Finn

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

It would be reasonable to assume that the majority here are NOT of the annointed class, since most of them are supposed to be already dead, and there should only be a few thousand left by now, according to the WTS.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

I am not anointed but damn good looking

• ArgCampeon
    ArgCampeon

I have an earthly hope.

• spike
    spike

When I was a JW, my hope was earthly. But now if their is an afterlife I would favor heavenly.

Never give up, and never under any circumstances, face the facts-R.Gordon

• open_mind
    open_mind

If I were to ever attend meetings again (won't happen) I would consider myself part of the anointed class. Your question was:

do you feel that you have a special mission with regard to making ex-JW's aware of their standing with their Creator?

My response would be:

I feel that I have a special mission with regard to making JW's aware of their standing with their Creator.

They are the ones that need a clearer picture of their standing with the creator.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hmmmm!

No one ito re-incarnation then?

Lets try it another way, I am quite content not to know whether there is an after-life or not. I suspect not.

Doesn't this acceptance give a person more emotional strength than a believer?

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• thewiz
    thewiz

Do any of you remember those who could never figure out wwhether were of the O.S. or the A.

I started making a joke about that and started calling these people

O.S.A's not spelled out but read like a word (o-sah, or if you like ah-so) -the etymology being, of the word originating from a-hole).

On a publisher record card they will be the initial A. for -Anointed and O.S. -for Other Sheep

There for another O.S.A. or crossed off or scratched off and then added back in a repeated string all along the whole top of the card

O.S. A. O.S. A. O.S. A. O.S. A. O.S. A. O.S. A. O.S. A. O.S. A.O.S. A. O.S. A.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit