Sad!

by hibiscusfire 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I understand that all to well!

BTW....hit your 'refresh' button to see your pic!

You understand really?

Hey it worked I see the pic now. Thanks.

Hibie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Really I do!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I used to hide in my closet alot as a kid. It was so peaceful.

You did? Wow. I thought I was a basket case.

Hibie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hibbie - I don't think anyone here hates you, or prob even dislikes you. All we know is what we see on the screen when you post.

What I have seen has not caused me to think you very serious. I recall only three threads.

#1 First impression. You pretended [I think] to be DEFD's wife. You carried on this pretense for quite a few pages. Not a good 1st impression. A liar who is married to a hit and run Wt apologist. That is what I first knew you to be.

#2 Second thread I ever saw. You attacked and verbally abused those posters who wanted to spell Christmas in the abbreviated form of Xmas. You never let up. And as far as I saw, you never relented that others might have a differing perspective than yours.

#3 Third thread I ever saw you start. Today. You intimated that we were all 'followers' of some unknown entity here, and that we were being untrue to ourselves in doing that. I happen to know that to be untrue, and insulting to many.

#4 This thread. Sobbing pity party is how it came off to me. Grab attention and run.

I may have you all wrong. I still read your posts. But I have seen no substance to them. I still have no idea from where you come, since I still retain the possible impression that you are married to Defd in the back of my mind. I know nothing about you other than what you post here.

Perhaps an [honest] introduction would be an aid. Otherwise how could we take you seriously? There is most likely much more to you than I have seen. Perhaps others feel the same way. I have no idea. Still in spite of impressions of less than favorable nature, I do not feel any animosity toward you. Just that you do not allow for any other opinion, and have misrepresented yourself. That can prob be fixed, it's up to you.

No insult intended. Brutally honest as it may be.

Jeff

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hi Hibie, I too was a closet hiding kid, maybe it was a JW thang huh? I used to have my own little world in my closet. Thank goodness I don't hide there anymore. I cried myself to sleep last nite,,,,feel better for doing it as I needed too. But darn the puffy eyes this morning!

Hibie, I don't know if you know this but I had to bury my "baby" sister two weeks ago. I feel like I have a hole in my heart the size of Texas.

The way that I am getting thru this is by putting things in perspective. I have lost the wonderful sister of mine, and no one will ever take her place. What keeps me from wanting to go and be with her and my Mother is that I do love life , and I have soooooo many other people who I love just as much , even more than I loved her. I have my three children, her daughter Amber to raise now and my soul mate Denny. I am not alone and there is still alot of living to do on this side and I plan on making the best of it even if Ginger, my sister checked out a little early. I hope to have a strong belief one day that she is with me, or in a better place, but I am at this point in my life not sure where she is. I hope thou.

When you feel like someone has been mean , hateful even evil to you Hibie, ask yourself......for the one or two who were horrible to me,,,,,,how many more were good to me and care about me? I bet you will see that the good folks outweight the bad ones.

I had a talk with one of my best friends last nite, a gay guy who is having a hard time thinking he is so alone. And he is in this little country town, full of country people and a bunch of narrow minded rednecks. As we sat at our little bar he found out he had more friends who had his back than he even knew. There was a guy who tried to start a fight with him NewYears and there was about 3 guys , including my hubby who threw the guy out the door and would have whooped his hind if he wouldnt have took off running.

Well, my friend found out that even more ones saw it and joined in on getting rid of that loser. My friend was feeling really down yesterday and really alone,,,,,,,,until he took another look at who does love and care about him.

Sometimes we just have to turn the picture a different way to see what everyone eles sees.

If ya need to talk , please send me a pm and I will listen.

Hugs to you, Dede

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

LyinEyes -

I am so sad to hear of you losing your sister.

I lost my only brother not long ago. I still think of him with tears almost every day. And it has been going on three years now.

(((((Hugs to you))))))

Jeff

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jeff:
    Actually it was Derrick that made that claim.

Hib:
    I used to hide in the airing closet, too, but only when playing hide'n'seek. It was the best place to hide and the linen muffled the giggles

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Hibie, I don't post much, but do enjoy yours, the few I've seen. I must say I am a bit bewildered, if you are always

being truthful about who you are. Nevertheless, that is not the point. If you are an 18 yoa young woman, I can

relate to much of what you are going through. I've raised 2 girls and I know that emotions can run rampant and be

difficult to get through. Both dealt with some depression and both, thankfully, sought help in the form of therapy, and

both benefitted. One continues to go, the other stopped several yrs ago, and both are blossoming. But it takes a lot to

grow up. IMO, if one steps back and looks toward others who need help and attention, we forget about our own problems...spend

a little time as a big sister (wonderful program)...as a nursing home volunteer (unconditional love) or any other service you can

think of.

Take care of your fine self, regardless.

AuntieJane

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Ever hid in a corner and covered yourself with clothes in the clothes basket so no one would find you

Gosh, hope there were no dirty undies in there! JK hibby, smile!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

#1 First impression. You pretended [I think] to be DEFD's wife. You carried on this pretense for quite a few pages. Not a good 1st impression. A liar who is married to a hit and run Wt apologist. That is what I first knew you to be.

#2 Second thread I ever saw. You attacked and verbally abused those posters who wanted to spell Christmas in the abbreviated form of Xmas. You never let up. And as far as I saw, you never relented that others might have a differing perspective than yours.

#3 Third thread I ever saw you start. Today. You intimated that we were all 'followers' of some unknown entity here, and that we were being untrue to ourselves in doing that. I happen to know that to be untrue, and insulting to many.

#4 This thread. Sobbing pity party is how it came off to me. Grab attention and run.

This, in addition to all the other preaching threads you've started has caused your annoyance to me. I don't take back anything I've said to you. So yeah, maybe for your own good, you ought to toughen up if you're going to dish it out. There was no need to start a "poor Hibie" thread. Keep in mind the threads you've started and then ask yourself if you brought it on yourself!

If something's bothering you, the person, then say so without forgetting the Hibie you've introduced us to. We'll be here.

It's great that people can see through your posts and see the person you are, just like some of us w/defd (even if we're called soft and compliant for doing so). Not everyone does, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit