Sad!

by hibiscusfire 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ooops!

All this time I thought it was a Pina Colada!!!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

You're not hateable, otherwise we'd start swearing and cussing and stuff, and Gumby would get all tetchy and start talking about how ballsacks are so ugly

Ha ha that's funny.

HF

• prophecor
    prophecor

Most of us don't mean you any harm, Hibbie. I've always told you that you're a regular icon here. Some of understand you, to a degree, for those who don't they have an opportunity to do so, for those who won't hehh, thier loss. You have, I'm sure, the capacity to flourish without the ones who may make light of you, or your situation.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I like you a lot Hib. You really are one of my favorite posters. We disagree about practically everything but I still think you're probably a sweet person.

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Sweetie ~ If you don't want to talk to us about do you at least have family, a good friend, or a therapist to talk to about it?

It's really not healthy to keep it all inside.

I'm glad to see you posting again, I did miss your posts

Thank you!

You know ever since I knew myself I kept a lot of things inside. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Ever hid in a corner and covered yourself with clothes in the clothes basket so no one would find you? They never knew I was in there and they stood right there. Yup did all that just to be alone.

Maybe it's why I am so quiet....I hate noise. I always felt I have good intentions but no one sees them.

Hibie

• greendawn
    greendawn

What is it that you specifically found so offensive in the posters? I am sure that no one meant to hurt you as much as you describe.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

What is it that you specifically found so offensive in the posters?

In my mind I don't see it as offensive but mean. Maybe I'm too soft hearted. I would cry for anything. I've tried to make myself harder, but sometimes when it's too much I break down and cry. I probably am a real baby. I don't understand this hateful world because people seem not to care about anything anymore.

That's why when I'm exposed to things like certain movies or news and the way people talk it bothers me.

Hibie

• damselfly
    damselfly
    You know ever since I knew myself I kept a lot of things inside. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Ever hid in a corner and covered yourself with clothes in the clothes basket so no one would find you? They never knew I was in there and they stood right there. Yup did all that just to be alone.

I used to hide in my closet alot as a kid. It was so peaceful. Alone time is good in my opinionas long as you are careful to not isolate yourself. Take care of your self.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Maybe I'm not understood because I think way ahead or I already have something on my mind that others don't even know and I say something that misses that particular point that's in my mind.

I understand that all to well!

BTW....hit your 'refresh' button to see your pic!

BRRRRAPPPPP! Sorry, but you didn't say anything about flatulence, so I assumed it was ok to let loose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit