The Bold and the Beautiful

by hibiscusfire 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• prophecor
    prophecor

Welcome Back Hibbie, you've been throughly missed

• wednesday
    wednesday

I saw the first eposide of "the Young and the Restless" and I was hooked. I love that show. The B&B is my next fav. soaps are a nice diversion from life, they are entertainig and no I doubt I would ever do anythig I saw on those shows, . Brooke is a clothes clip? lol I havent watched them in a while, often I will just go a year without watching, them pick up almost where I left off (the stories really move slow). I really think Taylor in the B&B is vey beautiful.My fav actors/actress in these shows are Nicky and Victor from Y&R and Sally and Brooke form B&B.

weds

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

S.O. Passions

I don't know about that at all proph. It sounds like Brooke.

HIBIE

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hiiiiii

Why thank you very much proph.

Hibie

• Legolas
    Legolas

I know many people just love Coronation Street!

• prophecor
    prophecor

The new soap opera, Passions, there's a black couple on there, totally hottt, they did it once, and he want's to do it again, but they're half brother and sister and its like....... Oh my Gawdness you just have to pull up a cup of tea and watch it sometimes, Ohhhhh Its a mess whats going on over there at NBC.

Ice water please, Ice water!!!!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I saw the first eposide of "the Young and the Restless" and I was hooked. I love that show. The B&B is my next fav. soaps are a nice diversion from life, they are entertainig and no I doubt I would ever do anythig I saw on those shows, . Brooke is a clothes clip? lol I havent watched them in a while, often I will just go a year without watching, them pick up almost where I left off (the stories really move slow). I really think Taylor in the B&B is vey beautiful.My fav actors/actress in these shows are Nicky and Victor from Y&R and Sally and Brooke form B&B.

Yup, Y&R was very hookable. B&B was next yes.

Brooke is very much a clothes clip.

Taylor is very beautiful ....she strikes me as the Arabian Princess from Aladdin.

Nicky also is very lovely, Gina is nice too.

Hibie

• delilah
    delilah
    Hey Hibi....soaps can be addictive to some, I was hooked on the "Y&R", for years, actually, after I left home because good JW's weren't supposed to be watching them you know.....I don't know 1 JW in my old congregation who didn't watch them, LOL. But when the children came along, there was little time for anything, especially a soap opera. I find now, years later, I can predict what is going to happen, and I can't be bothered to watch it much. Besides, my daughter keeps me informed as to what is happening. And, no, I would NOT pattern my life after a soapy....it's not reality...but shhhhh......don't tell the old men on the GB that......
  • inbyathread
    inbyathread

Hurt my back and got more addicted to the soaps than to the drugs.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I started watching B&B again after they brought Taylor back. I so hope she takes up with Hector. Brooke is still a slut. Why does she continue to sleep with her daughter's husbands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit