The Bold and the Beautiful

by hibiscusfire 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Soaps like The Bold and Beautiful .... do you look at them?

Brooke.....we call her a clothes clip...

Would you believe that people would live thier lives like them for real?

Hibie

• Legolas
    Legolas

I never watched that one...I used to watch Days, GH, and AMC, But I don't anymore.

And OHHHHHHH yes I have old friends (From childhood) that their lives could be turned into soaps...LOL...That's why I avoid them most of the time!

We have 4 congo's on the island here, and some of the people in them could have their stories turned into soaps as well!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Soaps make some people happy and you know addicted to the TV screen.

HIBIE

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

If you look at the Bold and Beautiful or the Young and Restless is it just entertainment or would you actually try some of the things the characters do?

Hibie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I totally live like a soap slut! It's awesome.

I hope I dont get the reputation of being a "clothes clip".

GBL

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm more into the new S.O. Passions!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*******************!!!!!

Did you see the one where there was the situation of incest, a man with his half sister? Talk about Tamar in the 2006ex's

Whooooo Whhoooo Whhhhooooooooo, Hot as Hell !!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well they didn't make me happy, they made me anxious...you know how they keep stories going for like a year or more...LOL!

• daystar
    daystar

My mother has been addicted to the evil that are soap operas for longer than I've been alive. She refuses to see how badly they skew her viewpoint on life.

Her most recent response to me when I mention her soap viewing? "Well, they reflect life!"

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I was now going into puberty when the Young and the Restless started.

That time there was this Austrailian soap --I can't remember the name but that Kylie singer girl acted in it.

GBL well a male would be called a sledge hammer I guess.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Sometimes I get hooked on some episodes but lose interest for a while. I am not addicted to these soaps like some people I know. They can't miss an episode. People want to share the trauma.

HF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit