Shaking my head, JW's talking about Paradise

by DevonMcBride 21 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

WTF??!!

Oh man, guys! I just couldn't resist so I ended up posting a reply. Hey, I automatically got logged onto myspace when I clicked onto the link. What can I say?

There's this witness kid from like Nevada or something that always warns me to quit posting my "apostate" replies or he'll notify the site administrator but then a couple days later he'll ask me my opnion on a talk he had just heard or where he can find info on a specific topic like smoking or birthdays. Really weird.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

HEY! I don't see my post! Ya think they were able to filter it out or something???!!

But look what this chick had to say:

Posted: Jan 4, 2006 2:27 AM

I usually like to think a step up. For instance, my mother and I talk about how we will get around like on roads. And then I like to think a step up, we won't even use roads, I think we'll be more advanced than that. To imagine all the brilliant things that we only think up (but right now dont have the technology for it) imagine with the full capacity of our brains what we'll be able to think up and create. In the

CUCKOOO! CUCKOOOO!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I'm sorry but this is just totally sad. Instead of questioning logic, they turn to confused reasoning. Will our pets die? What the hell is that? Don't they realize that MANY ANIMALS EAT EACH OTHER! That the entire planet and it's life consists of something call THE FOOD CHAIN! Will bugs die in the new system? How about fish, will God let the fish live forever?

Since I didn't grow up a JW, I never really was at this level. In all truth, I feel real pity. This is a mindset they have been trained to move with. Even when I was a JW this kind of talked scared me.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Too close to home

I used to think and talk like that.

• joenobody
    joenobody

I think that Jevan dude is a phony or something... check out his comment (specifically the movies he will watch with the monkeys)

that is cute :). when i get to paradise, i want to train a monkey to do all of my work. and when he's done the work we will watch movies together, like spy kids 2 and broke back mountain.
    Brokeback Mountain? Bwaaahahaa... I think he threw that out there to see if anyone would notice.
  • Saoirse
    Saoirse
    In regard to the animals, they'd have to die or else over-population of the species would eventually become a problem.

Wouldn't having all those people on a paradise earth contribute to overpopulation?

I just want to know what we are going to be able to do with the other 90% of our brain

Why do witnesses believe this crap? Was this in a Watchtower or something? Have they ever stopped to think what would happen if a surgeon scooped out 90% of their brain? You wouldn't be able to function!

Or was she really saying that witnesses don't use 90% of their brain?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

There are always a couple of us phonys lurking in those groups...

I used to have an account using a guys photo and the name Nathan. I baited them back in August and I see my topic has been brought up again...

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=5211467&groupID=100816827&adTopicID=27&Mytoken=D601E373-A3B0-12DB-BB65F5BFA11E6F7271786285

I was trying to bait the guy who runs the group because he isn't baptised or anything yet... I wanted to see what he is planning with his life.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

There are always a couple of us phonys lurking in those groups...

Yeah,but dont people on here get pissed off when JW,s come on here and ask stupid questions?

• deeskis
    deeskis

"yeah its so cool to think about it, like also, will Jehovah let us travel to other galaxies. He might just let us all use our full capacity of inteligence and stuff like that so its something interesting to think about."

smiles, a sad little smile - sliding down the giraffes neck was my favourite thing to talk about in conversations about the new system when i was a little un. until i grew up a bit and started questioning!

does this mean that "he" has not allowed us to use our full capacity of inteligence and stuff like that mean time? ...........well maybe some of us. and if that is something that "he" has ot allowed, then why not, that doesn't seem fair does it. or did Adam and Eve have 100% inteligence using capabilities, but as a punishment we've all been cut down to 10%?? What the!?! haven't heard that one before.

By the way, how do you highlight quotes in the buff boxes that most people use?

regards D

• Honesty
    Honesty

This is so sad. I know my 14 y.o. daughter is just waiting for her chance to escape the cult and her manipulative mother but I fear my 9 y.o. son is eating stuff like this up. I hope all of these kids wake up one day, see the evil Watchtower Empire for what it really is and make their escape from this dangerous mind numbing cult ruled by demons.

But I hope I can go to Bethel first.

This poor kid is about to get his dreams dashed to pieces by the WTBT$.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit