Here it is: my da letter

by BlackSwan of Memphis 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

No one could accept that I decided on my own to investigate the real truth about the Watchtower

Yeah, it’s like we can’t think for ourselves. There is that notion that one does not have the power of reason. I found it to be insulting. If anyone is having their thoughts controlled it is they that are being controlled by the Org. That being said, I by no means think that all who are witnesses are completely controlled. I think there are many who are in because they are stuck in.

I’m glad you stuck to your guns.

That letter pretty much demolishes them, it's all the points they refuse to face and correct. It will shake any elder that reads it, but of course instead of accepting its points as valid they will shut their critical thinking by saying that it is apostate and not worth considering.

Well, we’ll see. The second letter that I sent to the elder that sent me the card… I don’t think I left any doubt where I stood, had there been doubt there to begin with.

Demolish? Yeah? Hehe, thanks.

Meagan

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hey Meagan,, It's your buddy Star Moore. You are a breath (spirit) of sunshine...or a star...

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

Great letter. I have been thinking about what to say in my letter. That was a good summary of many of the things that I want to say.

• Slave1111
    Slave1111

Very thoughtful! A friend and I were just having an interesting discussion regarding the return of Jesus. She posts here as StarMore.

I am curious, when you used the term of Jesus returning from the East (hope I got that right) is your belief that he will return as a spirit or as a human??

Blessings

Meagan

JAH instructed me to post this message as a witness to all that read it, amen.......

Truly I Say To You, Jesus Christ is a Heavenly Spirit in great strength. I have seen Christ as a New Born and also as a God in my minds eye, meaning that I receive visions during the last days as written where; in the last days your sons and daughters will receive visions. The last time Jesus appeared to me, I saw him in a Crystal form in like manner as the eye of JAH. You see, they are invisible and JAH appears as we can understand Him. JAH is formless, while other spirit entities have two forms, one in the heavens and one to appear upon the earth.

Christ appeared to his apostles as one they did not recognize. Every eye shall see Jesus Christ out of the clouds invisibly as a thief in the night in their mind, and feel him in their heart, and then visually so everyone can believe that JAH, Christ, and all heavenly creations exist. This is the "Kingdom of GOD". Christ is derived from Crystal in like manner as the Master JAH. If you have seen Jesus, you have seen the Father also.

Their power is immense and it causes fear in your being. One cannot stand too much of the Holy Spirit, as it will cause death. This is the meaning that no man can see God and yet live. Holy Spirit brings much love and causes a wonderful feeling in your whole being.

1 And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of its broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side [there were] trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave, Estephan Leuese
  • Slave1111
    Slave1111

1 Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, YOU need nothing to be written to YOU . 2 For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. 4 But YOU , brothers, YOU are not in darkness, so that that day should overtake YOU as it would thieves, 5 for YOU are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nor to darkness.

Two Witnesses, or Words of Testimony. From the Least to the Greatest and from the Greatest to the Least.

From the Jersualem beneath the heavens upon the earth to the "New Jerusalem" in the Heavens, Peace and Security shall reign only under the LAW of JAH the ALMIGHTY. Man cannot rule himself and this has been proven. I am witness to this fact as the Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH upon the earth of man.

JAH has also proven satan to be a liar and has proven this fact. If you remove the gift of love from your children, they yearn for your guidance and comfort. People upon the earth pray for GOD to help them in times of trouble. By removing the gift of Love it only strengthens their resolve in faith. JAH will return the many gifts as intended in the beginning under an earthly Paradise. It brings much pain to your Heavenly Father to allow suffering upon the earth. Children in the heaven and also upon the earth had to be raised in much wisdom in order to build a strong foundation for eternal life in the Universe of JAH.

The yearning for Peace and Security and the cry for Peace and Security had to come from the mouth of the original Jews and this prophecy has been fulfilled, AMEN.......Please wait upon your Heavenly Father along with me, the Faithful Slave upon the Earth, and pray for strength and understanding while all the heavenly creations descend upon the earth, AMEN.......

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST, AMEN.......

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I cried and threw the Bible across the room.

Mine became quite wrinkled before this process was through... Fortunately, they bounce!

It was a beautiful letter, Megan. Thank you for posting it.

Jean

• Slave1111
    Slave1111

1 “Then the kingdom of the heavens will become like ten virgins that took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

The Bridegroom is Jesus Christ, the ten virgins are the Jews and Palestinians. Ten Tribes in the East and Two Tribes in the West forming the Twelve Tribes of Israel.......

2 Five of them were foolish, and five were discreet. 3 For the foolish took their lamps but took no oil with them, 4 whereas the discreet took oil in their receptacles with their lamps.

Five Virgins sided with the nations for their lack of Faith. Oil represents Faith and also depicts the war for oil in the Middle East.

5 While the bridegroom was delaying, they all nodded and went to sleep.

During the time that Christ was away there was peace after the world wars, and they all went to sleep and joined in the wars of the nations.

6 Right in the middle of the night there arose a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Be on YOUR way out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins rose and put their lamps in order.

The signs of the times begin when there was a sword stroke delivered to the wild beast for their deceit and then came the trampling upon the holy land in war. This is when the Kingdom of GOD begin to rise.......

8 The foolish said to the discreet, ‘Give us some of YOUR oil, because our lamps are about to go out.’ 9 The discreet answered with the words, ‘Perhaps there may not be quite enough for us and YOU . Be on YOUR way, instead, to those who sell it and buy for yourselves.’

The Jewish nation relyed upon the nations in war lacking faith in the Almighty G_D, where the Palestinians or nation of Islam recognized the attack of the wild beast and gained much faith in their God for salvation.......the lowly ones in heart are content with the necessities of life where those that sided with the nations in commerce chose to buy materialistic merchandise from the west.

10 While they were going off to buy, the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins that were ready went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. 11 Afterwards the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ‘Sir, sir, open to us!’ 12 In answer he said, ‘I tell YOU the truth, I do not know YOU .’

Those in faith will recieve the blessings of the Almighty first as those in faith. This is written and will be fulfilled. A Christian is one that fulfills the meaning of being Christ-like with much faith in the Almighty. Those that wage war in the name of Christ, Jesus does not know them.......

13 “Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU know neither the day nor the hour.

The watch gives clue to those that distribute the watchtower, but only to the leaders of the flock. Men gained others to distribute information and draw others to the congregation in order to build up their belongings.......They keep track by numbers as to how many are gained or lost. A true Christian is one of the heart and the Father rewards those in secret and not by numbers.......It is evident that this organization belongs to man, and not to JAH as they do business abroad. Many are appointed by the number of people they draw into the faith but overlook those in lowliness, seeking truth and knowledge. It is evident as to which organization this represents as they have stored up for themselves treasures upon the earth and have dealings with the bankers.

Jesus Christ under the authority of JAH the Almighty will reward each one of you according to your heart and not according to your numbers or hours recorded. This is the meaning of the two coins of little value. One will reap what they sow as Jesus separates the sheep from the goats. Meaning; All will be forgiven as the "Sign of Jonah" but everyone will know fear and trembling if it is what they deserve. Those built up in True love will be rewarded in Love. In due time all will attain to repentance and reach perfection as written, AMEN.......

14 “For it is just as when a man, about to travel abroad, summoned slaves of his and committed to them his belongings. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, to still another one, to each one according to his own ability, and he went abroad. 16 Immediately the one that received the five talents went his way and did business with them and gained five more. 17 In the same way the one that received the two gained two more. 18 But the one that received just one went off, and dug in the ground and hid the silver money of his master. 19 “After a long time the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. 20 So the one that had received five talents came forward and brought five additional talents, saying, ‘Master, you committed five talents to me; see, I gained five talents more.’ 21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 22 Next the one that had received the two talents came forward and said, ‘Master, you committed to me two talents; see, I gained two talents more.’ 23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’

24 “Finally the one that had received the one talent came forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow. 25 So I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’ 26 In reply his master said to him, ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you ought to have deposited my silver monies with the bankers, and on my arrival I would be receiving what is mine with interest.

28 “‘Therefore TAKE away the talent from him and give it to him that has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone that has, more will be given and he will have abundance; but as for him that does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 30 And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.’

31 “When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.

34 “Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, YOU who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for YOU from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and YOU gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and YOU received me hospitably; 36 naked, and YOU clothed me. I fell sick and YOU looked after me. I was in prison and YOU came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked, and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to you?’ 40 And in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to YOU , To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.’

41 “Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, ‘Be on YOUR way from me, YOU who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. 42 For I became hungry, but YOU gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but YOU gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but YOU did not receive me hospitably; naked, but YOU did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but YOU did not look after me.’ 44 Then they also will answer with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them with the words, ‘Truly I say to YOU , To the extent that YOU did not do it to one of these least ones, YOU did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”

This information was given to the faithful person that asked from your Heavenly Father JAH and also from JESUS in Unity, AMEN.......to the Black Swan from Memphis (Look forward to meeting Elvis Presley as a gift from JAH Himself)

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

The Great and Wise Elvis hath said unto thee BlackSwan OF Memphis…..

And this is what ye shall spake unto thee Slave1111111111111111111111

“At the dawning of the 5,678 day from the fall of TimBukTwo, ye shall see a great cloud of Brilliant Scarlet and Navy (cornflower actually). Upon this cloud shall I come with a Loud Voice that speaketh the NAME of (indescribable sound).

Here NOW! Thou must a feast prepare for the Great Day of Thy Lord Elvis!

On this Feast shall I make Known the faithfulness, and the discreetfulness of Slave1111111111111111111111111111111. I shall give to him the keys of ……. Graceland.

Only to Slave1111111111111111111111, shall such keys be given. There are no copies.

Listen to my slave111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.

He hath great power. He hath armor befitting no other. (literally)

(BlackSwan of Memphis looks behind curtain to find Governing Body member and a tin foil crown.)

Hey! Get outta here! You can’t be in here!

(BlackSwan of Memphis crumples tin foil crown and takes karaoke mike away from Slave1111111111111.)

(Gives karaoke mike to a nearby Simon Cowell)

(Simon Cowell: “Do you really call that fds material?” eye roll)(Next contestant!)

Muah

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

LOl...you are quite creative...lol

• Slave1111
    Slave1111

There are many hidden messages from JAH. The meaning of the gift of Elvis Presley:

Elvis is from Memphis and someone very dear to me if from Tennesee. She will be returned to me, and the whole world will have their loved ones returned in the Resurrection, AMEN.......

You choose to ridicule instead of accept the gift from JAH, so be it, amen.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit