ACTIVE JWS: YOUR MISSION HERE...

by Severus 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Severus
    Severus

This week the "Recommended Lodging List" of Hotels will be released at the Service Meeting.

Consider this your call to action.

Copy down convention date and hotel contact information, including hotel name, address and phone number. Email this information to the clearing house:

[email protected] (or PM me on this board) If you are worried about your identity, I recommend hotmail or yahoo for an anonymous email address.

Every JW knows all you have to do say you are a JW to these hotels to get a great rate with specially reserved rooms.

Lets shake things up a bit by letting the 'worldlings' in on the action, eh?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Nice one, Severus! I will request that my wife get a copy of the list...heh-heh.

AuldSoul

• sf
    sf

Dude,

Way to activate!

I'm getting ready to launch my own offline project of disseminating the big news. Just glad the holidays are over so I can get to work on it. Schools back in session tomorrow too.

I've got some 'material' printed up, ready to go, thanks to a friend that gave me a little help since I was having a problem getting to that protest letter early on. So I just came up with my own project that I hope I can get done in a fair amount of time. When that happens, I'll comment on it.

Thanks for the email addy. I'm going to add it to my yahoo list to give out in some of the rooms, along with a short paragraph re: the essay.

sKally, kick butt and take names later KLASS ACTION!!, klass

• mustang
    mustang

This tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Mustang

• M.J.
    M.J.

I guess I'm hopelessly dense because I haven't the foggiest idea what you're suggesting. But maybe that's by design.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Ok, ok...I can do...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

MJ: Imagine if there were no hotels for any of the JW's at their convention site! Oh, the chaos that would ensue....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Now that appeals to my sense of humour! It could be a lot of fun to spend the weekend in a hotel filled with JW conventioners.

Time to start printing off information packages to slip under their doors!

W

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Plan a weekend vacation with your family in one of many U.S. Cities on specified weekends. Simply call the hotel of your choice, tell them you are one of JW's and get your room at a reduced rate. You don't have to attend the convention, go sightseeing, go to the muesums or just lounge the day away. Since our list states the prices for the rooms, don't accept anything higher. Enjoy your vacation. Courtesy of your local Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Except that 'good' JWs will not be able to get a room at a reduced rate because they've been booked by others. They will still feel obligated to go and will book a hotel at the normal rates. This will be a financial hardship for some people. I think innocents will suffer with this tactic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit