Multiple Universes – are aliens actual “divine beings” of the Bible

by zagor 31 Replies latest jw friends

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

zagor

please without dogmatism, I've had enough of that in WTBS for 10 lifetimes.

Where do you find any dogmatism in that homepage? Please tell it. Is it the meaning of the tetragrammaton ?

http://www.sensortime.com/jhwh-e.html ?

No, sorry: This has nothing to do with any RELIGION !!! This excerpt exclusively belongs to science, to metamathematics and propositional calculus ! Please study Kurt Goedel, Tarski, Church, Douglas Hofstadter.

And besides: Buy the book "The Forgotten Legacy of Goedel and Einstein" (author: Palle Yourgrau) and study it intensively! It might be an important help for you!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Over the holidays there was a full day of UFO stuff on the Discovery Channel. Some of the shows were hosted by Byant Gumbel..(Used to be on the Today Show)....Anyway, Yes I believe in aliens (Always did) it was good to see a whole day of shows about them to!

They talked about Rendlesham, Roswell and Kecksburg..The ones he hosted.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny's toss Trinity Quandary & Quantum Theory thanks to the Watchtower cult ( medical exemption from school in 1973 age 14 because of severe ulcerative colitis 1975 armageddon default) i have no credentials to lose,so go ahead and do a 'peer review'.

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

I recommend "Alien Encounters" by Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman for an in-depth study on the relationship between "aliens" and the Bible. They are not who you think they are.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Alien Encounters" by Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman

Watch the tower...did you read the book? Was it any good? and what is it about?

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

lego,

I just posted a reply on another thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104971/1.ashx

It's a really brief summary of what i believe aliens are. It also reflects a lot of what's in the book as well.

Another tremendous book is "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper. I think he revealed a bit too much info since he was framed and "taken out" by the govt.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi flyphisher and pastafarian! Welcome to the forum!

• zagor
    zagor
    Danny's toss Trinity Quandary & Quantum Theory thanks to the Watchtower cult ( medical exemption from school in 1973 age 14 because of severe ulcerative colitis 1975 armageddon default) i have no credentials to lose,so go ahead and do a 'peer review'.
    http://www.dannyhaszard.com/trinity_quandary.htm

Danny that was very interesting short version of how you see it. I'd say you are not too far from the truth in there. p.s. I loved the music

• cheen
    cheen

I say after reading the posts of flyphisher and zagor, who seem to be very intelligent individuals, both should be "probed" at their earliest convenience.

• tetrapod.sapien

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit