Multiple Universes – are aliens actual “divine beings” of the Bible

by zagor 31 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

This is a topic I wanted to have a discussion about for quite some time but didn’t know if anyone at all would be interested.
    There is quite a buzz in scientific community in last 10 years about real possibility that our universe is only one of say 10 to the power of 500 universes around all in their separate dimensions. Such a notion is truly mind-boggling when you think of what the implications really are. One kinda fun possibility is that there are potentially other replicas of you elsewhere, (at least it is a popular representation in media) how would that make you feel if it were really true? I know that many people would think of such a notion as utterly ridiculous. But it really isn’t. Two major branches of Physics, (Quantum Mechanics, and General Relativity) that are now in irreconcilable conflict can only be reconciled if we accept possibility of many dimensions and multiple universes. Mathematically we can see those universes quite clearly but can never step across into one of those. Not for now anyway. Inescapable, conclusion then is that there are many civilizations in those universes hundreds or thousands if not millions of years ahead of us both evolutionary and technologically. Hence, It might not be too difficult for them to traverse from one dimension into another. Possibly, they have already done it in the past. Now, how would our ancestors interpret such visits? Certainly not as some caravans from distant lands. These people would be viewed as gods, for sure. In fact, if you look through bible and in particular Book of Genesis you would see that angles and even god himself are described with human attributes i.e. walking, eating, etc. Moreover, there is nowhere in the text any hint that these were not literal meaning as WTBS would like us to believe. I know that to some of you all of this may sound like Eric von Daniken theories, but I think not even him could have envisaged what we know now. And we are only scratching the surface.
    Would any of you care to comment?

• flyphisher
    flyphisher
    are aliens actual “divine beings” of the Bible

Hello. I think you are right. Modern physics postulates the existence of parallel multiple universes (see David Deutsch or Hugh Everett).

Besides: There is no irreconcilable conflict between quantum mechanics and general relativity theory. The only problem is how to define "the nature of TIME" in a new manner. If once done, they have a new G.U.T. There even is no need for 10 oder more "dimensions" or super strings.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

Besides: I am new here. Greetings to all.

At least, I think so. ( I lost my mind and my memory (total amnesia;-)).

• zagor
    zagor

Hi flyp,

Welcome

I do not want to criticize you on day one. So all I’ll tell you at this point is I do not believe it is that simple. Richard Stafford (Mathematician popularizing this alternative view) idea is yet to be tested and is beyond of what is currently accepted as mainstream science. He and his colegues need to bring it out of shadows of Internet forums into mainstream scientific papers.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

Hello zagor

I did not study Richard Staffords theory well enough. But nevertheless, I do not believe that he really understood the "nature of TIME" .

Rather, read: http://www.sensortime.com/time-e.html (Method to Generate Self-Organizing Processes in Autonomous Mechanisms and Organisms; The Ultimate Technology)

This man grasped the "nature of time" in the right manner, I think.

• zagor
    zagor

fly,
    I cannot believe you actually gave that link. Because this site has nothing to do with sicence and everything to do with pseudoscience

Here below is the home page of the site you just gave me

http://www.sensortime.com

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

zagor

this site has nothing to do with sicence and everything to do with pseudoscience

No. I do not think so. "Pseudoscience" is speculativ. Its actual the same as "metaphysics" E.g. every sort of religion; but also aliens living in parallel universes; or even string theory based on 11 dimensions...etc.

In contrary, the man who described this patent description, had carefully and exactly described an invention BASED on his theory. In this way, the theory got both falsifiable and verifiable too. Because you can build that robot on base of this U.- theory.

Tell me any scientist who had described a new universal theory on base of an invention. You will NEVER find someone. Look all magazines like science, nature and so on - you will never find the same.

• zagor
    zagor
    In this way, the theory got both falsifiable and verifiable too.

Not so, what you are referring to is known as Popper's test. And for a theory to be both falsifiable and verifiable needs to go through barrage of tests of scientific peers. That's is why we have magazines such as Nature. If a scientist or an inventor is not ready to submit his finding to be tested then he/she cannot be taken seriously, and can be only viewed as amateur.
    People like your Mr. Erich F. Bieramperl pop up everywhere. They have most extraordinary claims ranging from extracting energy form nothing to driving car on water alone to having a cure or potion for every sickness imaginable to proof of aliens living on the moon, etc. And usually all of them are hoping to attract some sort of sponsorship that would allegedly help them "prove" to the world of just how much they've been correct. Usually even if they get money nothing happens and often they disappear even before money runs out. If you want to be prudent and taken seriously you’ll have to be very careful in endorsing someone who has never been subject to any peer review. Because if that’s the case my next question would be “Have you tried to test his claims yourself, since you are so convinced?” As for string theory and multiple universes along with possible alien intelligence these are ideas being discussed in prestigious scientific journals and as such are well warranted until proven otherwise.
    As for your robot, fly , you're actually talking here to someone who has actually built a robot (and not only one) so I can tell you that it is not a big deal and doesn't prove anything apart that you have few extra cogs in your head.

• zagor
    zagor

and can we now go back to the topic please

• zagor
    zagor

... and just one more thing fly. Here I'm pasting what this "inventor" who allegedly holds 7000 patents tell about himself

The author Erich B. did not attend a
    university. He acquired his wisdom and
    know-how through intensive self-
    studies and behaviour-watching. His
    request to practice in industrial business
    was rejected by Austrian trades and, as
    a result, he received no support from
    research promoting institutes or banks.
    The author calculates high damage,
    originating from patent-theft and
    chicane practices against him due to very important hardware- technologies
    receiving no protection from patents and licences.

Which truly poves my point even more than I thought initially. So unless this inventor is actually you fly my advice to you about being prodent still stands

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit