Looking for Mark A Reynolds

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

WOWOhWOW,,,I finally got to talk to him......

HE Survived! And is alive and thriving! We had such a good time catching up! NICE!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Best part....HE IS NOT A WITNESS anymore!!!!

• juni
    juni

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? Can you share anything more?

• juni
    juni

GOOD NEWS!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Awesome Sparkplug, I often wonder what ever happened to some of the people I grew up with. What a nice ending to your search!

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Absolutely fantabulous Sparkplug!!!! I'm happy for you both.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? Can you share anything more?

Well, he is married again and has 3 kids, and 2 step kids...So 5 now. He has been out just a bit more than I. 10 years for me. He seems like he has adapted and is doing good it seems. Not sure what all to say....I told him about JWD, but I wil have to see if he is even interested in joining us. He seems to be doing well. He is going to call this weekend and hopefully at some point we will be able to get our loved ones together and let them all meet. I have never gotten to see his son that his first wife was pregnant with and he has only seen my oldest when he was about 2.

I so hope airfare goes down and we can meet again. I am so excited and it does not sound like the 15 years apart has changed his voice...you know you don't get too much when all you have is a telephone.

10 years of searching paid off.. lol

I was told he was never told of the shunning I got from his mom when I called to find him. He has not talked to her in many years. But he was not tooo amazed.

The things we miss because of the shut doors. You would think by now, I would be used to it with all the slammed doors AS a witness. Tis a shame. His kids are all growing, and a new baby! And well I missed his wedding.... That sucks.

• nowisee
    nowisee

sooo.... any more info? how did you find him? was it thru jwd? or some other way?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Actually per a PM on JWD..."Thank you soooooooooo much!"

I found his ex-wifes maiden name. I did not know it before.

From there I looked it up in myspace, and up popped his son's name. It is very unique like my kids names, so I thought this has to be his son. So in order to even contact his son I had to know a last name. So I sent an email with his last name of his dads...and viola!...It was him. He said that was his dad and he passed a message on. Then he sent a note asking for the number. I was a bit nervous to do it, but it ended up it was him!

Thank you JWD'ers for sending me all those helpful PM's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit