Looking for Mark A Reynolds

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, I am going to ask if anyone has heard of Mark A Reynolds this fine new year.

He was in Tyler, Whitehouse TX area. I know he has a father I never met that used to reside in Colorado. He married a girl named Sherri and had a Son named Harston in Tyler, TX. He was a key player in my youth and I really wonder if he left, faded, stayed in. I know his mom hates my guts. LOL Go figure.

He also used to reside in New Mexico. I don't think NM has computers yet for I never see anyone from NM on this board. I cant wait 20 years till they figure out how to use them.

I really would love to find him and a few other people. Unfortuanately have lost touch and there are a million Mark Reynolds, even without the initial. He would be about 37 to 39 years old now. (Tall, skinny, and quite funny guy)

There are so many from early days that are lost to me. I guess I really wish I knew anyone here that I knew back when.

In case no one gets Sparkplug.. My name is Sara Grant. I was Sara John and those that knew me, knew me by Decki.

Does anyone know him or know anyone that would? Oh, and his mom is Karen Davis and he had a sister Briell. I am sure she would not appreciate her name (the mom) mentioned, but at this point I do not care. The last time I tracked her down in Oklahoma or Idaho...something like that, she said that If I were the last person on earth she would not give me his info. Loving JW huh?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I sure was hoping for the new year someone found this and know his family. ok...

BTT

• Jourles
    Jourles

Did you know any Patterson's or Massey's?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Are you talking TX or NM?

In NM yes I knew an African American family named Massey. Sue Massey was one of the kids.

I also knew a Patterson Family, but just knew 'of' them. My friend (I think) dated one of the boys. Don't know if it was the same family. Both in Albuquerque. I was closer to the families they ran with than them.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Both familes were in Tyler, TX.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

What year. I did not know the Tyler people. He had moved there with his family. Did you know a Sherri that lived there about early 90's? She would have been early 20's. Long, long blond hair and a very beautiful woman. I don't know his wife/ex wifes maiden name. The Stanleys also were there, having moved from NM. They had twin boys and a younger son Eric, Aaron and Jason Stanley. I sure would love to find them all. These were the people I knew in Tyler.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sorry, I thought you were from there. I could ask my wife(lived in Tyler/Mineola for most of her life), but then she would wonder how I know someone from the Tyler area.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Don't worry about it. I don't want you to have to ask squirmish questions.

That is so odd. My moms brother lives in Mineola. He was never a witness. So he would be no help in this area. I found him a few years back. Tis a small world.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

bttt

for Sparky

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thanks Arrow- Btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit