Crazy for love?

by serendipity 17 Replies latest social relationships

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Craziest thing I've ever done for love was give birth.

You'd think I'd learn after the first time, but, NOOOOOO! I went and did it three more times!

Goofy woman... just plumb goofy...

Jean

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Travelling OK Sparky

New job. Getting restless feet about where I live...

Ready for another trip OS I reckon.

I love the idea of stability then get bored.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Failed my exams.

Why? Because the girl ended it. Why did she end it? Because I had no skills with girls when I came out of JWs. Very sad, extremely stupid on my part.

• anewme
    anewme

I was crazy for love......have been my whole life.....painfully, agonizingly, tearfully crazy.

I've done alot of crazy things for love, but leaving my ex and all my family and religion to go out there and find some love before I die was perhaps the craziest.

And good thing I did! Cause LOVE WAS WAITING FOR ME WITH OPEN ARMS!!!!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ooo, I forgot to mention in my first post on this thread that I didn't get a background check on the guy before I agreed to meet him.

Yup, sounds dangerous, I know, but I trusted him enough from our conversations to meet him in person without getting background check, and so far, everything he's told me about himself has turned out to be true, so I don't have any regrets.

Now, when I contemplate the craziest thing I've ever done for love, I have a tie for first place:

Meeting a guy on the Internet ties with dating a JW.

Both of those things are definitely crazy. And the craziest thing about it, is that I haven't come to my senses yet and I'm still dating my sweet, loving, affectionate, sensitive, patient, funny, handsome JW that I met on the Internet. I just might be a lost cause.

-Becka :)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Moved to two different cities chasing a girl. Her dad wanted to strangle me on multiple occasions. Poor jst2laws...lol

AuldSoul

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The craziest thing I ever did...well I got married twice. Plum f@#$%ing crazy!

I did it once and that was too much. W

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I don't think I've done anything crazy for love... oh wait, I was 16 and I met a non-JW boy and when my parents found out I was sneaking out of the house to visit him, I moved in with him and disassociated myself. To me that's the most sane thing I did... although I reinstated 3.5 years later :(... and now I'm going to be leaving again, lol...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit