I just want to share this

by fullofdoubtnow 15 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Awww! I'm so happy for you, really, I mean here you got a guy who wrote this great poem for you and everything and yet...that bastard of a man that I'm dating canceled our New year's plans by doing the no-call no show routine.

No Fair!

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Getting stood up or given the silent treatment is humiliating enough, let alone on a really good party night.

If he's still a boyfriend he definitely doesn't deserve you ! Bastards !

Unless he's got a really really really good excuse, find yourself someone who really cares about you - a decent man would never not call or show up !

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am reading through Linda's posts. She is such a special being and I thought this poem Trev wrote her describes it well.....

I am so glad we have her postings so whenever we want to be reminded of her.....we can read her kind and insightfull words.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

So true megsmomma, Linda touched so many of us here and her posts will always live on.

What a beautiful poem Trevor wrote for her.

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

thanks megsmomma: I didn't know Linda & Trev but the passing of Linda has touched me greatly as it has everyone on this board.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank you for bringing this forward, MegsMomma. Yes, I agree with Guest... I do not know them well... but I am in tears.

(Trevor, that is a perfectly gorgeous poem. How lucky you two were to have each other.)

Love to all.
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit