Aussies unite!! I have a question for you backwards people

by coolhandluke 14 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Did I get your attention? Good! Some friends and I are planning a bit of a world tour. Starting in Australia and then moving to Spain and Europe. I have been given the task of finding out what sort of work 3 americans could possibly find in Australia being that getting a work visa is extremely difficult. Any ideas?

Thanx in advance

CHL

• yesidid
    yesidid
    you backwards people

How to win friends and influence people.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

There is always the old standby of window cleaning

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Work???????????? Don't bother.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Is the unemployment rate very high in Oz?

• zagor
    zagor

you backwards people

what a way of getting someone offering you help, lol.

Anyway, how about sheep shearing

alt

alt

Or you could do some insemination if you prefer

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Australia is not called the Lucky Country for nothing - unemployment low -great lifestyle - fabulous wine - not too bad at sport either - plenty of sunshine - They might not want too many Merry Cans entering the place!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Don't worry, Zagor, your job's safe!

Can you imagine three Merry Cans trying to get a job downunder??

• zagor
    zagor
    Is the unemployment rate very high in Oz?

No all our jobless people become wizards or witches of some sort, you know this being Oz and everything. It is kinda magic

• horrible life
    horrible life
    No all our jobless people become wizards or witches of some sort ,

Are you serious? Because I just bought a voodoo doll from Australia on ebay. It was just what I was looking for. It had the name Dentist printed on it. I kinda felt bad not to get one from New Orleans, being that they said that theirs were the best.

So maybe if one of these now professional wizards or witches have blessed it, it will work better. Hope is doesn't lose some of its powerfulness on the long journey over here to Merry Ca. HL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit